Semi-Auto Repairing / Selling
1. Is your idea logical? I think so
2. Could it be done easily? Programtically i dont think it'd be too hard to implement, just some event listeners
3. Has something like it been done before? I dont think so (im relatively new so correct me if im wrong
4. Has this idea been suggested before? ^

I had 2 ideas for a semi-auto repairing and selling custom enchants.

The way the selling would work would be when you shift + right click with a pick in hand then it would sell all the ores in your inventory at 0.95x the normal price. 5% tax for ease of use and can be turned off / on for each user by typing /picksell on/off or something like that.
The second version of this feature would be a custom enchant you can get in /ps for maybe 50 points where you unlock the feature with no tax. I think its balanced and something new to maybe improve the player life.

The auto repair custom enchant i was thinking is similar that it is also available in /ps on one pick only (not a player feature) for like 100 points maybe where with every pick hit you get a certain % chance to repair 25-50 durability, maybe that would cause alot of lag because its alot of process to fire off so maybe it has a cooldown of like 4-5 seconds per player (if no lag is created then even better lol)

Let me know what you think!
I think it would help a lot to the point where it would break the economy, I mean we already have multiple people with insanely high balances when the server reset happened only a month and a half ago.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Jan 8th, 2019, 11:09 AM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote:I think it would help a lot to the point where it would break the economy, I mean we already have multiple people with insanely high balances when the server reset happened only a month and a half ago.

I don't really think it would break the economy but it wouldn't help it either, and I still don't really like this idea anyway. Most of the people on baltop dont really make their money by mining, usually they have bought a lot of crates or they sell drugs.
Economy is already bad enough and we have the repair enchantment disabled for a reason.

There are two possibilities with mining suggestions;
1. It's good and it breaks the economy more since everyone uses it.
2. It's bad and no one uses it.

Neither are good for the server.

signature

???
Fair enough! Thanks for thinking about it though. Just a spur of the moment thought it might be good but you make valid points. Also i mine for all of my money Tongue