Guard Killing Suggestion
A lot of players complain that killing guards are too hard and the drops are nearly worth it. The current guard system is sensitive and any change in either the players or the guards would unbalance an already unbalanced system but even more. So what I was thinking was you can add something such as "Guard Iron" or "Guard Gold" something that is only obtainable by killing a guard. Have an NPC that gives players quest to return back to him with like 20 guard iron and 15 guard gold and they can choose some crates, or money. It doesn't off throw the delicate system that is already in place to balance players and guards but makes killing guards more worth it.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Jan 7th, 2019, 08:44 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote:A lot of players complain that killing guards are too hard and the drops are nearly worth it. The current guard system is sensitive and any change in either the players or the guards would unbalance an already unbalanced system but even more. So what I was thinking was you can add something such as "Guard Iron" or "Guard Gold" something that is only obtainable by killing a guard. Have an NPC that gives players quest to return back to him with like 20 guard iron and 15 guard gold and they can choose some crates, or money. It doesn't off throw the delicate system that is already in place to balance players and guards but makes killing guards more worth it.
+1 have a small chance of the guard to drop a crate

signature

Or have guard Iron, Gold and Diamonds be sellable to the smuggler for a balanced price.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
Guards do have a small chance to drop a crate?

signature

???
(Jan 7th, 2019, 09:20 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Guards do have a small chance to drop a crate?
Ive personally never gotten one from a guard, but, I was fishing at C for a clownfish and I got a crate there?

Maybe buff the chances on there guard status like
C- 1/20
B- 2/20
A-3/20
Head-Guard-5/20
Senior Guard 6/20

Idk just a though, I got a few more ideas on this topic if your interested dragon

signature

(Jan 8th, 2019, 12:04 AM)Lord63 link Wrote:[quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=6119.msg37353#msg37353 date=1546921242]
Ive personally never gotten one from a guard, but, I was fishing at C for a clownfish and I got a crate there?

C- 1/20
B- 2/20
A-3/20
Head-Guard-5/20
Senior Guard 6/20

Idk just a though, I got a few more ideas on this topic if your interested dragon
[/quote]

I've gotten crates from guards before. It's really rare, but it does happen.

Also assigning values based on the guard's rank and not the guard's class seems like a dumb idea.

(Jan 8th, 2019, 01:19 AM)Ryan10000 link Wrote:[quote author=Lord63 link=topic=6119.msg37354#msg37354 date=1546931065]
[quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=6119.msg37353#msg37353 date=1546921242]

C- 1/20
B- 2/20
A-3/20
Head-Guard-5/20
Senior Guard 6/20

Idk just a thought, I got a few more ideas on this topic if your interested dragon
[/quote]

I've gotten crates from guards before. It's really rare, but it does happen.

Also assigning values based on the guard's rank and not the guard's class seems like a dumb idea.
[/quote]

I would have said skill level, but there's always those guards who bitch and say they are better than the other ones... for my reasoning that's the only logical way I could think of them to be assigned by killing the guards, If you have another way of those crates to have better drop chance so the guards are actually worth killing id really like to hear it.

signature

(Jan 7th, 2019, 09:20 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Guards do have a small chance to drop a crate?

I can kill a guard a bunch and tell  you if he drops a crate or something lol

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
this is actually a really good solution, would make pvp worth while.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One