Testing Takeoff
This is the countdown seq, " uence if you can read this then I don't know what the forums are doing

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
Engaging thrusters
Introduction:
With a New Year comes a new start for many players as The Guardly Gazette follows them with the start of Season 2 of their online publishing. Last season was grand as we reported on plot wars, plot scandals, betrayals, bannings of players, economy, and much more. We look to make this season even more grand and hope to bring you, the community, along for the ride.

MCP Hall of Fame:
Starting the year off right, we are continuing the tradition that I started over at MCP Alert and have since continued at The Guardly Gazette. Previous entries include notorious players, such as: Silas_Bowen, Pointlessbob, Mitsuo_Wolfblood, and many others. Joining those list of notorious players and one of his closest friends, Mitsuo who was inducted last issue, Zsfourhundredseventyone. Zs is most known to the newer community as the staff member who showed Silas a picture of his arse. But anyone who has ever played with Zs will know, that there is no doubt he sent that picture. Zs has been staff N-U-M-E-R-O-U-S times, with very few players giving him a run for his money for amount of times being staff. He left us when he decided to go fight for the land of the beer drinking rednecks and occasionally pops in from time to time. Rumor has it that he is currently driving around the country sending pictures of his arse to players at state monuments or sitting in a jail cell.

Christmas Contests:
Winning the Christmas points contest for the second year in a row now was Boysocute. The thing about Christmas points is that everybody wants to win and everyone tries to go all out, so how does Boysocute win by 59 points and that was after a huge last ditch effort by 2nd place of Evevet101. That is because of Boysocute’s timezone. 2nd place Evevet101 and 3rd place IcyCrevasse are all 9-12 hours behind Boysocute and they are both located in North America meaning they mainly only competed in the events designated for dem northern Amuricanos. Boysocute however mainly competed in the Non-NA events which run very early in the morning for most NA players, even though less events are hosted, there is a whole lot less competition. As well as voting almost every day and hosting events himself throughout the day is how Boys was able to take the lead and gain a massive gap between himself and second. T he Guardly Gazette already reported on the scandalous judging of the Christmas Plot Contest. You can read that here: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,6086.0.html. In case you missed it, B_bob took home first place for the 2nd times in 3 years, Quinn_ took home 2nd and Cpt_PandaPantz took home 3rd.

The Great Comeback, that never was.
It was the night before Christmas and Evevet101 was sitting second in Christmas points and after some quick maths decided he would have a hold my beer moment and said to himself, “yeah, I can do this.” (Spoiler Alert: he didn’t) He gathered up all of his rares that he had, stole all the rares his friend, JoeMC2014 thought he had, and took donations from various players. His plan was to host 80 or so events and with a group of friends to help ensure the victory, win every single event. They had the money, but not the time. They were unsure when Christmas points would end, would it be Christmas day, New Years? Nobody knew and they figured if they wanted to do it in one night they would have to stay up until roughly 5 AM and that’s what he attempted. Evevet was able to host about 20 events or so until a group of players larger than his own prevented him from winning events. He stopped hosting and would just hope to find a 50 point present, although rare, still possible. He was unsuccessful in doing either but if he had found that present or hosted every event, it would have gone down as one of the greatest comebacks in MCP Christmas Points history.

Hey, That’s Pretty Cool:
A recent command was added by Silas_Bowen and to be honest, it is pretty kewl. According to the to do list and the numerous suggestions suggesting it, it has been a wanted command for a while and is actually pretty useful. Previously if you wanted to know how much you donated you would have to private message Silas_Bowen and hope he wasn’t busy. Now players can do /donated and it will tell that player how much they have donated. However if you have donated in the past and your /donated tells you $0, you will have to private message Silas as he has to plug in those numbers manually.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
IT WORKS IT REALLY WORKS REEEEEEEEEE''''''''',,,,,,,''''' REEEEE

signature

F

(Jan 7th, 2019, 07:00 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote:Engaging thrusters
Introduction:
With a New Year comes a new start for many players as The Guardly Gazette follows them with the start of Season 2 of their online publishing. Last season was grand as we reported on plot wars, plot scandals, betrayals, bannings of players, economy, and much more. We look to make this season even more grand and hope to bring you, the community, along for the ride.

MCP Hall of Fame:
Starting the year off right, we are continuing the tradition that I started over at MCP Alert and have since continued at The Guardly Gazette. Previous entries include notorious players, such as: Silas_Bowen, Pointlessbob, Mitsuo_Wolfblood, and many others. Joining those list of notorious players and one of his closest friends, Mitsuo who was inducted last issue, Zsfourhundredseventyone. Zs is most known to the newer community as the staff member who showed Silas a picture of his arse. But anyone who has ever played with Zs will know, that there is no doubt he sent that picture. Zs has been staff N-U-M-E-R-O-U-S times, with very few players giving him a run for his money for amount of times being staff. He left us when he decided to go fight for the land of the beer drinking rednecks and occasionally pops in from time to time. Rumor has it that he is currently driving around the country sending pictures of his arse to players at state monuments or sitting in a jail cell.

Christmas Contests:
Winning the Christmas points contest for the second year in a row now was Boysocute. The thing about Christmas points is that everybody wants to win and everyone tries to go all out, so how does Boysocute win by 59 points and that was after a huge last ditch effort by 2nd place of Evevet101. That is because of Boysocute’s timezone. 2nd place Evevet101 and 3rd place IcyCrevasse are all 9-12 hours behind Boysocute and they are both located in North America meaning they mainly only competed in the events designated for dem northern Amuricanos. Boysocute however mainly competed in the Non-NA events which run very early in the morning for most NA players, even though less events are hosted, there is a whole lot less competition. As well as voting almost every day and hosting events himself throughout the day is how Boys was able to take the lead and gain a massive gap between himself and second. T he Guardly Gazette already reported on the scandalous judging of the Christmas Plot Contest. You can read that here: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,6086.0.html. In case you missed it, B_bob took home first place for the 2nd times in 3 years, Quinn_ took home 2nd and Cpt_PandaPantz took home 3rd.

The Great Comeback, that never was.
It was the night before Christmas and Evevet101 was sitting second in Christmas points and after some quick maths decided he would have a hold my beer moment and said to himself, “yeah, I can do this.” (Spoiler Alert: he didn’t) He gathered up all of his rares that he had, stole all the rares his friend, JoeMC2014 thought he had, and took donations from various players. His plan was to host 80 or so events and with a group of friends to help ensure the victory, win every single event. They had the money, but not the time. They were unsure when Christmas points would end, would it be Christmas day, New Years? Nobody knew and they figured if they wanted to do it in one night they would have to stay up until roughly 5 AM and that’s what he attempted. Evevet was able to host about 20 events or so until a group of players larger than his own prevented him from winning events. He stopped hosting and would just hope to find a 50 point present, although rare, still possible. He was unsuccessful in doing either but if he had found that present or hosted every event, it would have gone down as one of the greatest comebacks in MCP Christmas Points history.

Hey, That’s Pretty Cool:
A recent command was added by Silas_Bowen and to be honest, it is pretty kewl. According to the to do list and the numerous suggestions suggesting it, it has been a wanted command for a while and is actually pretty useful. Previously if you wanted to know how much you donated you would have to private message Silas_Bowen and hope he wasn’t busy. Now players can do /donated and it will tell that player how much they have donated. However if you have donated in the past and your /donated tells you $0, you will have to private message Silas as he has to plug in those numbers manually.
NOTE: Its meant to be cut off early LETS SEE IF IT WORKS IN QUOTES

signature

F