Beware of Dal in the events.
I'm posting here rather in the Abuse/Hacking report category due to the fact that I do not randomly screen record or screenshot while playing events. Taking this into consideration, while I do not expect action to be taken without sufficient evidence, this is merely a warning, a heads up to those in the events playing with ImNotAHotdog AKA Dal.

I'm going to try to keep this as short as possible. Dal, myself, and a few others were playing King of the Ladder, I was the highest, by I'll guess about 10 blocks. I was on the middle pillar, Dal was on the pillar that was behind me, on the opposite side, so we had no ability to snowball each other unless one of us were to stop at a platform and shoot from there. Seeing Dal as my only threat, as everyone else was so far down they couldn't possibly reach us, I was in F5 watching him/her to make sure they didn't pull off some ninja shit and jump to a side ladder and snowball me right off, or stop off at a platform or whatnot. I was apparently right to do this, because I saw Dal's nametag go fucking flying up like 20+ blocks, likely using a hack that speeds up your ability to go up ladders, so that they were way above me.

I accused Dal of hacking, Dal told me to shut up, I asked Dal how he/she went from being a good distance below me to a good distance above and they had absolutely no explanation, and then accused me of cheating. A few things were said between us and others, and I logged off and came here.

This all being said, none of this is sufficient evidence to ban someone. My testimony alone should not be taken as 100% factual just because, should a warden or one who has the power check the NoCheat logs(if such a thing exists) and find that Dal's movements at the time specified(6:20PM-ish EST) were suspicious, then there you go, however knowing the staff I'm fairly certain this will not happen. The chat logs should as well corroborate Dal's lack of an explanation.

Once again, having this all in mind, if you find yourself in an event minigame with Dal, or about to engage in PVP with him/her, I recommend putting your screen recorder on, you can be assured I will now be doing the same, that way when Dal's cheating comes up again, there will be evidence.

Dal, if you are reading this, next time we're in an event minigame, it is only in your best interest to turn your cheats off, because I WILL be recording. Thanks.
Sounds like Dal.

Thanks, I'll keep a lookout.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
He has used anti kb in push ring aswell

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
(Jan 6th, 2019, 07:39 PM)evevet101 link Wrote:He has used anti kb in push ring aswell
here's a quote from dal (this was in PMs btw) "I know your hacking you scumbag cunt, go rot in hell douchbag" when I 2 fist killed him with cocaine. very funny

signature

(Jan 6th, 2019, 10:29 PM)Lord63 link Wrote:[quote author=evevet101 link=topic=6110.msg37305#msg37305 date=1546828740]
He has used anti kb in push ring aswell
here's a quote from dal (this was in PMs btw) "I know your hacking you scumbag cunt, go rot in hell douchbag" when I 2 fist killed him with cocaine. very funny
[/quote]
well I mean u are widely known for hacking soooo, Im gonna go with Dal on this one.

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
lol Dal is toxic in general and I have also seen some sketchy things from him in events.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Thanks, We will keep an eye out does sound like Dal lol remember need proof or we need to see it for anything to be done.

Thanks!