Forums Bug
I don't know if this only effects old post or both old and new posts but some punctuation make some strange effects.  Here is an example from Dragons post. Looks like it's the [ ' ] key doing it.

Quote:Two years ago Monday, I was looking for an old prison server that I used to play on a long time ago. In that search I came upon MCP and just planned on leaving once I figured out if it was the server I was looking for or not, after looking around and talking to a few players I realized this was not the server I had been looking for. However, in my first 20 minutes, I had been told to go off myself, got lava poured on me in a cell, and got thrown in solitary. All the great attributes of a prison server, which I missed dearly, and decided I would try the server out. 
In the past two years, I have gotten over 1300 hours of playtime. 54 Days worth of playtime out of 730 total days being apart of MCP.  600+ of those hours have been spent as Evevet’s personal punching bag and Silas’s slave. I’ve been guard three times, reaching A-Guard once, B-Guard twice, and C-Guard, three times. I have been banned over 120 times, (105+ last version alone.)  35 different staff members have been demoted 42 times in the past two years, only one due to me reporting a member (Never forget Mit) and I have applied for staff 14 times, being rejected 11 of those times. I have won over 300 events with the majority being sky dive and laser tag. I have voted over 5700 times (All time server high) and have opened over 1500 crates. I’ve made many friendships, and have broken many friendships. I’ve learned a lot that I would’ve never learned and have been pushed beyond limits and didn’t think were breakable. Hopefully when I make my three years post next year the number of staff applications hasn’t gone up.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
I'm blaming Zeedin, probably got shitfaced and did something last night tes't

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1