Anti KB?
IGN: Lord63
Who banned you? doesn't show me
When were you banned? (Time/Date) 9:15 Saturday, December 29th
Why were you banned? Anti Knockback
Are you at fault? Absolutely not.
What was your rank on MCP? Free
Why should we unban you? Because I was not hacking, my Ping shot up to 750 and stopped taking knockback for some reason, I think it might be because of the block area I was at.
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? Because of server rules, I am not allowed to be fined more than 1/3rd of my balance.
Additional info: I legit wasn't even hacking ;-;

signature

No.

signature

[Image: vGj99MJ.png]
[Image: NtbBLJ4.png]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrNIUE98...e=youtu.be

If u take a look in this video u will see that its clearly lag.
once when trap showed up and started hitting me the same thing happened with him.  takes knockback for a little than when he starts moving I could still hit him but he would not move at all then when his connection came back he would move a little and take knockback  facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming
LOL Where do i start

1. U have been blatantly toggling killaura
2. If u were lagging your movements wouldn't have been so smooth when u had anti kb on.
3. U had full bars the entire time
4. Dont lie

:>

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
ops what i meant with the trap thing when tap was lagging he took no knockback until his connection got better then he started taking knockback
1.) The evidence provided by scare clearly shows you not taking knockback. In the event that lag was the issue, your knockback would all be registered at once when the server caught up to itself- you would be clear past the image in C. It almost appears that you had antiknockback bound to a key, and you accidentally pushed it. It looks clear that you are panicking, and trying to turn it off.

2.) People go into a negative balance due to fines all of the time. It is also common knowledge that you have quite a few valuable items on your account that could be taken into consideration.

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
(Dec 29th, 2018, 07:27 PM)Lord63 link Wrote:Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? Because of server rules, I am not allowed to be fined more than 1/3rd of my balance.
Lord was fined 1 million dollars from his balance of $128,622.18. According to fining rules (http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3396.0.html) a perm ban should not take over a third of his balance. Thus his balance should be set at $86,176.87. Making the fine $42,445.31 or 32.9 percent of his balance. However also according to the fining rules because the fine is under $75,000 he may not be fined. Unless Silas wants to hand out the fine due to multiple offenses for hacking. Also in appliance under the perm banning fine regulations it suggest $50,000-$2,500,000. Which doesn't check out because a player may not be fined less than $75,000 which is a poopholeloophole. I suggest fining Lord the minimum $50,000 but that would be roughly 40 percent of his balance and according to the fining rules you may not be fined more than 33.33% of his balance.
But hey, rules are meant to be broken. or made up

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
AND hypogre look at how his head moves... its not smooth u can see by his head hes clearly lagging at around the 16s mark
facepalming facepalming facepalming
(Dec 29th, 2018, 07:30 PM)Hypogre link Wrote:LOL Where do i start

1. U have been blatantly toggling killaura
2. If u were lagging your movements wouldn't have been so smooth when u had anti kb on.
3. U had full bars the entire time
4. Dont lie

:>
Go to the 16-second mark, my head is studdering as it moves, my connection has been bad all through the day. I've never used anti-KB. If I were to cheat, I wouldnt use a cheat as dumb as anti-kb.

signature

A video from Scare showing you take damage while your head moved around so it clearly wasn't lag. I'm sorry Lord but I will not be unbanning you at this time. Maybe in the future but not now.

You were fined 1 million taking into consideration your bal and your items.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]