Eve appeal
IGN: evevet101
Who banned you? Littlelea
When were you banned? (Time/Date)like 7 CST 12/23/18
Why were you banned? Glitching out of jail
Are you at fault? Yes
What was your rank on MCP? Baron
Why should we unban you? Cause this has been reported multiple times and used by multiple people yet for *Some Reason* I was just banned for it, yes I probably shouldn't have done it, but I didn't do anything and was immediately re jailed
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? I believe I was, and frankly I do believe I deserve reimbursement as a fine of (Reportdly) 350k seems excessive for something multiple people have done and I've been the only one to be punished for
Additional info: I believe this goes much to far for something that could've been solved by 15 minute jail, Out of all the people who have done it, I'm not exactly special so I see no reason for them to all walk off free but I get a subjectively harsh punishment in a day ban (Likely to make me miss the christmas event (Though I probably wouldn't be there anyway)) and a fine of 350k, around 40-50% of my bal, not an insignificant amount, especially as I am not a donor. In addition to that, I find the (Supposed) advisement of scare in this ban to have contributed to its seemingly overly punishing measures. (I do not expect to be unbanned, but I genuinely believe this way much too far given the circumstances)

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
I have seen multiple people do this glitch, and it is entirely unavoidable once it happens. If someone throws an Icy Snowball against the bars, you are pushed out of solitary and there's not much you can do about this. When the glitch was re-discovered about three weeks ago, I witnessed many people glitching out of jail whether they wanted to or not. I agree with Eve that a longer jail period would have sorted this out. Maybe this can serve as a lesson for others that have done the glitch, and it can show that it will no longer be tolerated. I think a ban was a bit much for this, and I 100% think he should be unbanned and reimbursed 50% of the fine.

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
Evidence in question: https://youtu.be/9I9vwjvjYlM

I did rejail eve for the rest of his prison time than reported it to Lea and Silas as it is common knowledge that glitching out of solitary is a bannable offense. -1 

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
Hey Eve!

Sorry to ban you bud, but you do know better and this time it was caught on video and reported so something needed to be done. Also, you were only fined 250k

I spoke to Silas and he said day ban + fine sorry bud!

See ya tomorrow Merry Christmas!
(Dec 23rd, 2018, 06:34 PM)littlelea link Wrote:Hey Eve!

Sorry to ban you bud, but you do know better and this time it was caught on video and reported so something needed to be done. Also, you were only fined 250k

I spoke to Silas and he said day ban + fine sorry bud!

See ya tomorrow Merry Christmas!
I'm not going to lie and say I wasn't talking to matt, but you couldn't have known that, if you would watch the part scare clipped off, matt repeatedly threw snowballs at me, regular snowballs, (Reminder this is about Lea go too far, not what actually happened) how on earth am I (in this theoretical situation) supposed to know matt would switch to icy snowballs and glitch me out, from what you could possibly know and see, *applying Hanlon's Razor ( don't attribute to malice what can be attributed to stupidty)* You should've looked at this as matt glitching me out of the prison without my even knowing what he was doing, now im not saying matt should be punished, or that i shouldn't have been, because I was indeed talking to him, but the gaul of you to just assume I knew what was happening is fairly amazing, and the fact that you are now setting a precedent that any player who gets glitched out of the jail by someone else (not willingly) is just stupendously idiotic, I believe you should really think through things before you do them, and aswell, context matter, we don't live in a vacuum, Would I have brought it up to matt if the others that had done it before had been punished? no, how was I supposed to know for some magical reason I had been punished, and don't say there wasn't proof, it has been witnessed and I believe recorded multiple times, my case shouldn't be special, there should have been a public warning when this: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,6024.0.html was posted, I believe silas should've atleast said something there, because with it not being fixed and no response from silas one could, (assumedly) incorrectly, conclude that it was intended to be like that, there are so many ways this could've been handled better, and you're (subjectively, though I would argue Objectively) Snarky response was completely unwarranted, Especially as no, I did not know better (in this situation), as for "Something needed to be done", yes, sure, indeed, whatever, something was done, I was rejailed, that could've been increased to an extra 5, 10, or 15 minutes, but again I must stress, for me being outside of the jail and doing nothing for 10 seconds a day ban and (reportedly now) 250k ban is excessive, As for being on video, I believe I addressed that earlier, also would you kindly not call me "bud", thank you

(Dec 23rd, 2018, 06:33 PM)Mr.Scare link Wrote:Evidence in question: https://youtu.be/9I9vwjvjYlM

I did rejail eve for the rest of his prison time than reported it to Lea and Silas as it is common knowledge that glitching out of solitary is a bannable offense. -1 
First of all you are not the banning mod, secondly, it is known that we are not on the best of terms so this likely wouldn't sway anyones opinions but rather it seems more like an attempt to start a flame war/ inflame tensions, thirdly, while I covered this in my response to lea, again this has been done multiple times with no punishment recieved by others doing it, this sure as hell seems like you having a personal vendetta/grudge against me and attempting to do whatever you could to get me banned, this isn't the first times this has happened either (in relation to scare attempting to get me banned)

Finally, I would prefer if someone who had nothing to do with this and could be objective would review this as I (Personally, and I mean Personally) believe lea should not be reviewing this as she would not be objective in her review

- Eve

signature

In addition, I am not the only one who believes this was handled incorrectly/very poorly

signature

I've caught people doing this a few times and every time I have reported them, however nothing seemed to have been done and I was under the impression another jail was the punishment.

Is the punishment for this offence now a 1 day ban?
When using the icy snowball to glitch out, you have to walk forward for it to work. You could have stayed still until it went away to avoid abusing this bug, but you chose not to. You followed through with the bug to escape solitary. You have nobody to blame except yourself.
(Dec 24th, 2018, 02:48 AM)AcidBlitz_ link Wrote:When using the icy snowball to glitch out, you have to walk forward for it to work. You could have stayed still until it went away to avoid abusing this bug, but you chose not to. You followed through with the bug to escape solitary. You have nobody to blame except yourself.

Before you respond take a second to read, I said I did it intentionally, you've added nothing to this, so unless you're illiterate take some time on the next thread you respond to

signature