MCP Alert Series Finale
"4:00 Wallow in self pity,
4:30 Stare into the Abyss,
5:00 Solve world hunger (Tell no one),
5:30 JAZZERCIZE,
6:30 Dinner with me (I can't cancel that again),
7:00 Wrestle with my self-loathing
      I'M BOOKED"

Twas' the night before Christmas and all through the server not a player stirred not even the server rat. Up atop his mountain stood Mitsuo The Grinch watching as Silas The Santa delivered presents to all the Good boys and girls of MCPVille.

"I'll tell you Dragon I never understood this whole Christmas thing, how does he decide who is naughty and nice, everyone in MCPVille are terrible NPC's"

But of course Dragon was but a dog, a dog with a lisp, the vet said it just makes him special. And so Mitsuo The Grinch stood atop his moutain looking down at MCPVille his cheeto dust covered chin held sloppy in his chin as he thought of how to counter this Christmas ordeal.

"I've got it!" Exclaimed Mitsuo The Grinch. "I'll wait for Silas The Santa to finish his deliveries and then we will head down the mountain and go down every Chiminey and take their presents!" Dragon the dog did of course not answer as he was again, just a dog, a dog with a lisp, the vet said it just makes him special.

And so it was! As Silas The Santa delivered the last of the presents to the MCPians of MCPVille, Mitsuo The Grinch mounted his sleigh led by Dragon The Lispy Dog and started down the hill at full speed. Coming to a stop atop the first home Mitsuo The Grinch shimmied his way down the chimney along with a sack of his own. Loading up the presents he didn't stop there. No he took their tree and food for their feasts! Stuffing it all into his sack he shimmied his way back up the chimney and moved onto the next house.

Such went the night, Dragon The Lispy Dog led the way to each home in MCPVille with Mitsuo The Grinch shimmied his way in and out of the Chimney of every MCPian taking their presents, tree, and food like the first house.

This continued until the very last house as he shimmied his way down the chimney to come face to face with a small MCPian, Maelonic The MCPian.

"What is this!" Demanded the young MCPian. "It is I Sandy Claus!" Exclaimed Mitsuo The Grinch. "Now before I can give you your presents you must go back to bed this very moment!" Nobody in MCPVille was very bright and so the girl went along with what Mitsuo The Grinch had told her. And with her out of the way Mitsuo The Grinch packed up the presents, the tree, and even the food, leaving not even a crumb for the MCPVille Rat, Coolskate The Mouse.

As the sun began to peak over the horrizon of MCPVille, Mitsuo The Grinch was sitting atop his mountain looking through his loot, and tossing chocolate to Dragon the Dog who couldn't voice his thanks for he was just a dog, a dog with a lisp, the vet said it just makes him special. But there was still a surprise yet in store for Mitsuo The Grinch.

For just as the sun broke into the sky Silas The Santa landed atop of the sleigh. "I know you've been naughty eh."

(Wait, eh? He's Candian? Jesus fuck. Anyways back to the story.)

"The big man himself Silas The Santa pays me a visit, why if I had known I would have prepared some Milk and Syrup." Joked Mitsuo The Grinch. "Keep your syrup for I have brought you a present despite your naughty deeds. Perhaps once you see what's inside you will return those things!"

(Deeds and Things don't rhyme stupid. Nothing in this story rhymes now shut up and let me finish this story.)

"What could possibly bring me such joy that I would return these things to the MCPians of MCPVille!" Exclaimed Mitsuo The Grinch for he believed nothing Silas The Santa could give him would make him return those presents, not anything!

And thus Silas The Santa withdrew a single box, much to small for a present that Mitsuo The Grinch would be interested in yet he humoured the old man. Pulling open the lid to the box Mitsuo The Grinch froze for what he found inside he had not expected.

Inside the box you may ask? The five peices of Exodia. For despite what Mitsuo The Grinch could have asked for he would not have expected this! "Perhaps I have this whole Christmas thing all wrong!" Exclaimed Mitsuo The Grinch. "Perhaps Christmas is meant to be a joyous time!" And thus he jumped off the sleigh and waved a hand for Santa to take the presents back to the MCPians of MCPVille. And as Silas The Santa brought the sack of things Mitsuo The Grinch had stole to his own sleigh and rode off Mitsuo The Grinch spoke again, "Perhaps Dragon my dear dog, we have had this Christmas thing all wrong for all these years!" But of course Dragon the Dog did not answer for he was just a dog, a dog with a lisp, the vet said it just makes him special.

Hope the lot of you have liked the story, I enjoyed writing it, however with my induction to the MCP Hall of Fame, it's time.

[Image: Disney%207.gif]

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
MITSUO!

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
Mit!!! <3<3

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
10/10 Merry Christmas bud

signature

???
Okay, now this is epic

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
This is it chief

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
Beauty in its purest form

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
The aussie is speechless :0 amazing!
well done 10/10 ign

signature

Very well made mit, I hope to see you sometime in the near future. Best of luck to you in the real world. It was a great time having you on the server and you were a very kind, and funny person. It was fun playing with you

P  E  A  C  E

signature