TheTurtlePlayer's Ban Appeal
[color=rgb(91, 91, 91)]IGN: TheTurtlePlayer[/color][color=rgb(91, 91, 91)][/size]Who banned you? [/color]Icycrevasse[color=rgb(91, 91, 91)]When were you banned? (Time/Date) 23/12/2018 @ 1:30 ishWhy were you banned? Using PvP items in Safe ZoneAre you at fault? YesWhat was your rank on MCP? Citizen[/color]Why should we unban you? Honestly this could've easily been solved by letting me know in chat. I had no idea that it even worked in safe-zones.[color=rgb(91, 91, 91)]Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? I was not fined. I would rather take a fine than a 24 hour temp ban because that seems a little bit too much for 3 hunger points getting removed from someone.[/color]Additional info: To fill everyone in, I bought 50 crates in game and got Glitch's Bow. I called icy to test it out and the poison arrow worked, but the hunger effect didn't. I soon tested it out on Ryan10000 during PvP and he said it worked. I am sorry and I wish I known it did remove hunger in safe-zones as I was using it as a "cool effect" that it made with the particles and sound when activated.[color=rgb(91, 91, 91)]

[/color]

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]
I have no idea why it glitched it looked perfectly when I clicked post. Here's a fixed version.

IGN: TheTurtlePlayer

Who banned you? Icycrevasse

When were you banned? (Time/Date) 23/12/2018 @ 1:30am  ish (EST)

Why were you banned? Using PvP items in Safe Zone

Are you at fault? Yes

What was your rank on MCP? Citizen

Why should we unban you? Honestly this could've easily been solved by letting me know in chat. I had no idea that it even worked in safe-zones.

Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? I was not fined. I would rather take a fine than a 24 hour temp ban because that seems a little bit too much for 3 hunger points getting removed from someone.

Additional info: To fill everyone in, I bought 50 crates in game and got Glitch's Bow. I called icy to test it out and the poison arrow worked, but the hunger effect didn't. I soon tested it out on Ryan10000 during PvP and he said it worked. I am sorry and I wish I known it did remove hunger in safe-zones as I was using it as a "cool effect" that it made with the particles and sound when activated.

signature

Yeah, Turtle hasnt really played since v3, he didn't know better.
I feel like this was a genuine mistake and shouldn't have been a 1 day ban.
Especially since the fact Eve was in a channel with Icy at the time I feel may have had some effect on Icy's decision.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
It’s only a day so why even appeal lol

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
The ban was more or less just a warning, and I do admit and should've gave you a verbal warning. Anyways, you're unbanned.

signature

Must be communist propaganda
I really appreciate it Icy. Thanks

signature