ItsKelinu and Interscope_ Report
Your IGN: AcidBlitz_
Offender's? IGN: ItsKelinu, Interscope_
Offender's? rank: Citizen, Citizen or Free
What the offender was doing: pvp abuse, assisting in pvp abuse
What server this was on: mcp
When this happened: 12/21/18 around 2:35-2:55am est
Proof: [youtube]https://youtu.be/J-5WxWZVf7A[/youtube]
Additional info: With the Zeedin armor, it shoots the attacker back when the player is hit. Interscope and Kelinu got near me multiple times on purpose to shoot me out of a plot I was working on, into the pvp zone. They both know using pvp items, and that includes armor, is not allowed to be used to get someone out of a safezone. LittleTrappy watched them do it to me at least once. Also, the video is quite laggy because my laptop isn’t the best, but you can blatantly see what they were doing.
my phone won’t allow me to embed the youtube link so, https://youtu.be/J-5WxWZVf7A
idk if this is a serious report or not

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
Not sure you can say they got near you on purpose seeing as it doesn't seem like they even looked at you once in the entire video, not to mention they didn't even try to engage in pvp with you. The video does show you kept purposefully going back to where you would be hit from, and even admitted you were trying to get them to abuse. If you were truly afraid of being killed, you wouldn't have sat there and recorded for a whole 2 minutes, you would have moved after they did it once or twice.

Chances are when people try to find a reason to report people they will find a way.
ooo im so scared of a report! Oh no! Gavin is that you? Glad to see you use your computer to make videos and pictures now! Im so scared ill be fined or anything, damn, almost thought I cared, Thank You, Next.  facepalming

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]
(Dec 21st, 2018, 01:42 AM)Ryan10000 link Wrote:Not sure you can say they got near you on purpose seeing as it doesn't seem like they even looked at you once in the entire video, not to mention they didn't even try to engage in pvp with you. The video does show you kept purposefully going back to where you would be hit from, and even admitted you were trying to get them to abuse. If you were truly afraid of being killed, you wouldn't have sat there and recorded for a whole 2 minutes, you would have moved after they did it once or twice.

Chances are when people try to find a reason to report people they will find a way.
I was doing work on that plot, I had stuff I had to do. also, I was not trying to get them to abuse, I was simply doing something for another player and they decided to do what they did.
(Dec 21st, 2018, 01:49 AM)AcidBlitz_ link Wrote:[quote author=Ryan10000 link=topic=6069.msg36943#msg36943 date=1545381722]
Not sure you can say they got near you on purpose seeing as it doesn't seem like they even looked at you once in the entire video, not to mention they didn't even try to engage in pvp with you. The video does show you kept purposefully going back to where you would be hit from, and even admitted you were trying to get them to abuse. If you were truly afraid of being killed, you wouldn't have sat there and recorded for a whole 2 minutes, you would have moved after they did it once or twice.

I was doing work on that plot, I had stuff I had to do. also, I was not trying to get them to abuse, I was simply doing something for another player and they decided to do what they did.
[/quote]

But you act as if hitting each other is against the rules. If they want to have fun by hitting each other there is nothing wrong with that.

It is against the rules to push people into a pvp zone with special items, but this video doesn't show they were only there to get you into the pvp zone. As I said before, they didn't even go after you the entire time you were recording.
Looking at this as impartially as I can, after viewing the video I'm left with some questions/uncertainties.

The "pvp" going on consists of ItsKelinu standing very close to the part of the plot that AcidBlitz_ was working on at the time and they seem to be allowing Interscope to just hit them with punches.
Now of course there's nothing wrong with this by itself, messing around with armour knockback can be fun, but where they chose to do it just seems fishy to me.
I know ItsKelinu's plot is just next door or so, but to just stand next to MasterScares plot and not actually attack the 'aggressors' fills me with doubt that this was just a random location for a bit of pvp action.

As for the comment about AcidBlitz_ returning to the area repeatedly, we can see from the video that this is where the dub chest for the plot is and the crafting table.
Later on we can see that even the center of the cy plot is close enough to take effects from the armour knockback and I don't really feel very positively that any non combatants should have to abandon our plot builds when this sort of thing is happening, or run the risk of being accused of returning to the area of effect purely to catch other players out.

AcidBlitz_ took some hefty damage from just minding their own business.

At the very least, I'd like to see some players taking a little more responsibility and using some common sense. The zeedin power armour has a really nice knockback effect and I'd hate to see it nerfed or something because of an inability by some to use it responsibly.
All i see is them having fun with the armor and if u want to put in perspective they could´ve just been doing to mess you up with what u were doing with the plot which I doubt and if they did kill u I guarantee they would give back items. Not ONCE did they even look at your try to engage pvp with you.

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
Maybe they were doing it to annoy Quinn? I don't know but it doesn't look like they were trying to use it to push you out into pvp to kill you. If they had there would be an issue. Otherwise they are just being bothersome and I'm not going to punish them because they were having fun with their armor. I cant tell them stop but like Baily said it would be unfortunate if the armor was nerfed because it became a problem.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]