Efex_ AutoClicking
Your IGN: TraphouseCorndog
Offender's? IGN: Exef_
Offender's? rank: Free
What the offender was doing: AutoClicking
What server this was on: MCP
When this happened: Around 3am EST
Proof: [youtube]https://youtu.be/KEkz8zVyouY[/youtube]
Additional info: These clicks are crazy insane, and it's fairly obvious that unless you have 8 fingers you're not able to click this fast. In the hub shortly after the reset, Efex_'s head was also snapping to three different players with super precision while punching all three of us. AcidBlitz_ (Quinn) can provide that video if need be

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEkz8zVyouY&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
(CORRECTED LINK)

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
definitely looks like autoclicking to me. if I got a video of what happened in hub, I would add it.
Ain't it Jay?

Alrighty, first ban report on the Notorious F.E.X. and it's probably up there with the worst ones? I don't know how that happened, but yeah.

To start, let's think about what an autoclicker is. An autoclicker is set to do a certain amount of clicks per second (CPS), with no variations. As you can see in the video, I have my fast moments and I have my slow moments. I'll admit, in the beginning that was an insane speed and I was jitterclicking like no other, my finger began to cramp so I started clicking normally, which apparently was enough to seem as if I was autoclicking. There's literally nothing else in this report.

Oh, and by the way, MCP has measures set forth to ensure that nobody clicks too quickly.

And about the "hub incident", I was in the middle of three people, two of which already accused me of hacking, so I thought I'd feed them by going into F5, snapping onto each one of them, making them think I was using aimbot (Which, if I was, the aimbot would only focus on the closest, rather than cycling through 3 people who aren't moving at all). and clicking, making it seem as if I were using a triggerbot.

Again, this ban report is bananas and I'm Donkey Kong.

p.s.: My IGN is not "Efex_" or "Exef_", rather, it is "_Efex".
i dont see no auto clicker or at least not a fast one all i see is a slow jitterclicker
If you listen closely u can see he has clicking sprints where he's clicking fast at points it starts to slow down and jumps back up i don't see nothing wrong

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
That's what the autoclicker wants you to think

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
this is just jitter clicking not autoclicking, when you hear an autoclicker you'll know it.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
IMO this is an autoclicker especially right at the start of the video, however there was  no real fast clicking after that initial spurt. He also paused for a sec right after the initial clicking/ autoclicking, possibly to turn it off?

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
Auto clicker come with so many configurations it can be hard to know for sure unless they are clicking an unreal amount at a constant rate. I do see a difference in his clicks but that doesn't mean it's an auto clicker

Also this player has been been permanently banned for other reasons.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]