DogTag's Mistake.
Your IGN:MephistoXic

Abuser?s IGNBig GrinogTag

Abuser?s rank: Mod/Elf

What the abuser was doing: DogTag has falsely banned my account for "Bypassing" without any evidence. On another note, I think it's weird that you need evidence to report a staff member, but a staff member does not need to provide evidence when permanently banning you from the server, but I digress. DogTag saw me being a new player as an easy way to take out his stress as I'm a new player and he did not expect me to create a staff report. Sadly, unlike him I have actual evidence of a crime that was committed.

When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 12/19/2018 at 8:50

Proof: (insert an image or video here)
https://gyazo.com/a07f3aa577a8fec31f93ffbfd0f08023
This shows lack of evidence shown. No proof of me having ownership of any discord account that messaged him, also no evidence of me doing anything wrong.

Also proof of permanent termination from the server
https://gyazo.com/2c9c50ba66b385ee667e071eb66a47e3

Additional info: I'm not sure if DogTag has malicious intent when banning me, although this whole situation has made be very upset. A new player should not have to go through all of this to get unbanned. I'm a huge fan of prison and really wanted to play on cdgs, hopefully that will be a possibility! I would also like to add that I am still banned.
MCP will automatically tell high ranking staff if a player shares the same ip as a banned player.  facepalming

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Dec 19th, 2018, 07:52 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote:MCP will automatically tell high ranking staff if a player shares the same ip as a banned player.  facepalming
On the other hand, this is one of the most well made staff reports I have ever seen

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Dec 19th, 2018, 07:50 PM)MephistoXic link Wrote:Your IGN:MephistoXic

Abuser?s IGNBig GrinogTag

Abuser?s rank: Mod/Elf

What the abuser was doing: DogTag has falsely banned my account for "Bypassing" without any evidence. On another note, I think it's weird that you need evidence to report a staff member, but a staff member does not need to provide evidence when permanently banning you from the server, but I digress. DogTag saw me being a new player as an easy way to take out his stress as I'm a new player and he did not expect me to create a staff report. Sadly, unlike him I have actual evidence of a crime that was committed.

When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 12/19/2018 at 8:50

Proof: (insert an image or video here)
https://gyazo.com/a07f3aa577a8fec31f93ffbfd0f08023
This shows lack of evidence shown. No proof of me having ownership of any discord account that messaged him, also no evidence of me doing anything wrong.

Also proof of permanent termination from the server
https://gyazo.com/2c9c50ba66b385ee667e071eb66a47e3

Additional info: I'm not sure if DogTag has malicious intent when banning me, although this whole situation has made be very upset. A new player should not have to go through all of this to get unbanned. I'm a huge fan of prison and really wanted to play on cdgs, hopefully that will be a possibility! I would also like to add that I am still banned.

I told you why I banned you, I am not required to provide proof everytime I ban someone. When trying to figure out who you were, you even replied to someone implying you knew I was reading your pms. You dropped a couple of intentional hints you were chicken as well. You obviously have knowledge of mcp and it's forums. I have no doubt you are bypassing.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
#FreeMeph

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Nice try Chickenprism

[Image: 6FrL5Xn.jpg]

[Image: IARKTRa.png]

signature

1: Messages In Discord can be deleted so argument doesn’t count.
2: As staff you should always have proof of an offence just in case.
3: If you ( Meph ), just stayed banned and not created a bunch of alts and joined the server this would’ve been fine.  But making a staff report after making alts is bad. 
4: Like Dragon said, this is a well written staff report. 
5: Just because you’re new doesn’t have any effect on DogTag’s decision making.  ( probably )

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Dec 19th, 2018, 11:26 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote:1: Messages In Discord can be deleted so argument doesn’t count.
2: As staff you should always have proof of an offence just in case.
3: If you ( Meph ), just stayed banned and not created a bunch of alts and joined the server this would’ve been fine.  But making a staff report after making alts is bad. 
4: Like Dragon said, this is a well written staff report. 
5: Just because you’re new doesn’t have any effect on DogTag’s decision making.  ( probably )

1. I don't understand what you mean by this one.
2. I did, but I wasn't going to show it unless it became a bigger issue.
3. Agreed
4. It's well written because he wrote it with passion and ambition.
5. I'm always easier on C's because it's the rules, it makes sense until they've learned and adjusted to the rules. Around Free rank you are expect to have adjusted.

signature

Nice client in the second screenshot.  vacbanned

signature

(Dec 20th, 2018, 11:38 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote:Nice client in the second screenshot.  vacbanned

Yep....

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]