TheTurtlePlayer
Your IGN: Gavinator27
Offender's? IGN: TheTurtlePlayer
Offender's? rank: Citizen
What the offender was doing: Using homophobic slurs
What server this was on: Prison
When this happened: 12/17/2018 10:40PM EST
Proof: [Image: LX6dUE9]
Additional info: he then brought up a British dictionary attempting to prove innocence, although him saying there is nobody here to stop me proves he was using the word "fag"
embed the image again in a reply. make sure you have the correct link and format. check the tutorial section on forums if you need help with it.
I tried to get homophobic slurs punishable before, everyone called me gay and Silas said no

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
https://imgur.com/a/Yfsnorg
[Image: h2uTwIP.png]
[Image: qsJhfrq.png]

There are the images

signature

[Image: TW6Mdl3.png?1]
[Image: 6TRqa4A.png?1]
You didn't even explain the whole story. You were talking about beta crates and I said your a betafag, which you didn't even mention to bring up that conversation. It was obviously a joke, and to prove it even further, the word betafag has no homophobic meaning. Thats just your opinion.
[Image: 916b6eca2d6766bbe2fb79e281ed995e.png]
Oh it says faggery in that definition, lets check that too.
[Image: a3273af697c330555b435e3a5f8c48e3.png]
Once again no proof of homophobia. I admit these definitions are of course user made as these words are joking words but it doesn't mean it is not valid. Both of the definitions come up as the top definition with a google search. So either the internet is wrong or you are.

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]
"WHO IS THERE TO STOP ME"

Intentionally disregarding rules due to lack of staff on, quoting urban dictionary to cover yourself,  and your recent ban.
Normally we wouldn't honestly punish for something like this but you just got yourself a nice fine buddy.

signature

???
(Dec 17th, 2018, 09:04 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:"WHO IS THERE TO STOP ME"

Intentionally disregarding rules due to lack of staff on, quoting urban dictionary to cover yourself,  and your recent ban.
Normally we wouldn't honestly punish for something like this but you just got yourself a nice fine buddy.
Yeah I can see how that could be a punishable offence. Taking advantage over the fact no mods are on. I was obviously joking and I thought I would have some leniency but I guess not...

signature

(Dec 17th, 2018, 09:11 PM)TheTurtlePlayer link Wrote:[quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=6053.msg36821#msg36821 date=1545105865]
"WHO IS THERE TO STOP ME"

Yeah I can see how that could be a punishable offence. Taking advantage over the fact no mods are on. I was obviously joking and I thought I would have some leniency but I guess not...
[/quote]
I guess I broke the forums. here's what I meant to say .

signature

Integrity is doing the right thing, legally and morally, even when nobody is watching. It is one of the core values.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]