MasterScare did a big old no no
(Dec 16th, 2018, 03:31 PM)Mr.Scare link Wrote:I did do an oppsey, I baited him because he was right there I chucked my sword as a joke and didn't realize he could both jump up at picking it up and that items go through the glass. Turtle knows I didn't do it for any other reason. This could be seen as my first oppsey this term as a guard, all I ask is for your forgiveness from the bottom of my heart  Slap on the whrist

[youtube]https://youtu.be/zoNKKuUp6Ao[/youtube]
The thing is that you liked here, everyone has there fuck ups, but you continually fuck up, in general you also aren't a great guard pvp wise, personally I wouldnt want a "new generation" of guards to follow your generally shitty pvp style. In addition, the point of this report is to get you demoted, like it or not, so it is perfectly valid to leave a reminder of your past fuck ups, but the way lea, dogtag, and dragon have gone about this is incredibly bad, especially seeing as they are all staff, this report of is generally a shit show , but you have handled this incredibly poorly by lieing and the tone of your responses

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
(Dec 17th, 2018, 09:19 AM)evevet101 link Wrote:[quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=6048.msg36746#msg36746 date=1544999497]
I did do an oppsey, I baited him because he was right there I chucked my sword as a joke and didn't realize he could both jump up at picking it up and that items go through the glass. Turtle knows I didn't do it for any other reason. This could be seen as my first oppsey this term as a guard, all I ask is for your forgiveness from the bottom of my heart  Slap on the whrist

The thing is that you liked here, everyone has there fuck ups, but you continually fuck up, in general you also aren't a great guard pvp wise, personally I wouldnt want a "new generation" of guards to follow your generally shitty pvp style. In addition, the point of this report is to get you demoted, like it or not, so it is perfectly valid to leave a reminder of your past fuck ups, but the way lea, dogtag, and dragon have gone about this is incredibly bad, especially seeing as they are all staff, this report of is generally a shit show , but you have handled this incredibly poorly by lieing and the tone of your responses
[/quote]

I'll admit I got off topic but what did dragon do? Evevet the last person I'm going to take criticism from is you. <3

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
(Dec 17th, 2018, 10:08 AM)DogTag93 link Wrote:[quote author=evevet101 link=topic=6048.msg36791#msg36791 date=1545063584]
[quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=6048.msg36746#msg36746 date=1544999497]
I did do an oppsey, I baited him because he was right there I chucked my sword as a joke and didn't realize he could both jump up at picking it up and that items go through the glass. Turtle knows I didn't do it for any other reason. This could be seen as my first oppsey this term as a guard, all I ask is for your forgiveness from the bottom of my heart  Slap on the whrist

[/quote]

I'll admit I got off topic but what did dragon do? Evevet the last person I'm going to take criticism from is you. <3
[/quote]
(Dec 16th, 2018, 08:00 PM)evevet101 link Wrote:[quote author=Dragon1240 link=topic=6048.msg36780#msg36780 date=1545015535]
[quote author=evevet101 link=topic=6048.msg36779#msg36779 date=1545015467]
Unlocked don't dissapoint me <3
Lets all act like responsible people
penis
[/quote]
[/quote]
First off, how rude, secondly I've provided "proof" of dragon being a bad boy

signature

Dragon saying penis > Evevet101's bminfo

[Image: yND0Prb.png]

[Image: LI1VQN4.png]

signature

(Dec 17th, 2018, 10:42 AM)DogTag93 link Wrote:Dragon saying penis > Evevet101's bminfo

[Image: yND0Prb.png]

[Image: LI1VQN4.png]
10/10 player dis, don't make me lock this again

signature

Quote:The thing is that you liked here, everyone has there fuck ups, but you continually fuck up, in general you also aren't a great guard pvp wise, personally I wouldnt want a "new generation" of guards to follow your generally shitty pvp style. In addition, the point of this report is to get you demoted, like it or not, so it is perfectly valid to leave a reminder of your past fuck ups, but the way lea, dogtag, and dragon have gone about this is incredibly bad, especially seeing as they are all staff, this report of is generally a shit show , but you have handled this incredibly poorly by lieing and the tone of your responses.

[Image: see-what-you-started-right-there.jpg]

signature

(Dec 17th, 2018, 11:14 AM)DogTag93 link Wrote:
Quote:The thing is that you liked here, everyone has there fuck ups, but you continually fuck up, in general you also aren't a great guard pvp wise, personally I wouldnt want a "new generation" of guards to follow your generally shitty pvp style. In addition, the point of this report is to get you demoted, like it or not, so it is perfectly valid to leave a reminder of your past fuck ups, but the way lea, dogtag, and dragon have gone about this is incredibly bad, especially seeing as they are all staff, this report of is generally a shit show , but you have handled this incredibly poorly by lieing and the tone of your responses.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/eFTLKWw542g[/youtube]

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Dec 17th, 2018, 11:20 AM)Mr.Scare link Wrote:[quote author=DogTag93 link=topic=6048.msg36796#msg36796 date=1545070474]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/eFTLKWw542g[/youtube]
[/quote]

https://youtu.be/eFTLKWw542g

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
I'm not liable for your choices, thats on you

signature

This is getting funny

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1