MasterScare did a big old no no
(Dec 16th, 2018, 05:23 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote:
[quote author=evevet101 link=topic=6048.msg36773#msg36773 date=1545006078]
[quote author=Dragon1240 link=topic=6048.msg36772#msg36772 date=1545006009]
[spoiler][quote author=DogTag93 link=topic=6048.msg36763#msg36763 date=1545004976]
[quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=6048.msg36762#msg36762 date=1545004040]
[quote author=DogTag93 link=topic=6048.msg36761#msg36761 date=1545003165]
[quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=6048.msg36759#msg36759 date=1545002196]
[quote author=littlelea link=topic=6048.msg36758#msg36758 date=1545001993]
https://youtu.be/Z927A7UP42M

I am just going to leave this here tasing me in a safezone...

When the taser was fired you were in a PvP zone you the moved back into a sz
[/quote]

Lea was in sz, and at no point did her snowballs do any damage to anyone. She was in a sz and even if she had done damage, her walking out of sz doesn't mean you can start pvp again. I thought we already talked about this issue? Bad call.
[/quote]

I was not the one to bring it up, I was the one to taser here after I believed she had dealt damage to Dal.  She left the safezone and I tasered her  then attacked her. Even so lea shouldn't  have attacked Dal with snowballs. As you said I have no proof of lea doing this only the words of Dal so take this as a warning. We can revisit every "bad call" everyone of them can be explained/rejected. Let's stop here, and not continue this playground gossip
[/quote]

I can honestly say I can see how you thought it was her. However, even if there was reason to called her she was in sz, you just admitting to hitting her coming out of sz  "She left the safezone and I tasered her  then attacked her. "

These are not rumors or conjecture, the video, Your video, clearly shows Lea is in a sz throwning snowballs while Dal punches Jerehh who has thorns. The fault I'm trying to point out isn't mistaking Lea for pvp, it's for hitting her once she comes out of sz for no reason.
[/quote]
The tazing thing if it was really a problem would've already been put into its own report, instead of waiting to dump everything at once, although it looks like Scare is in the wrong with Lea engaging in combat, I can definitely see his reasoning why he believed she was. For most guards its a heat in the moment type of thing and he doesn't have time to go back and second guess or look at recordings, which is what makes guarding so difficult, now for the tazing in safezone, Scare didn't intentionally try to taze Lea in a safezone, and in his brain its easy to see that Lea was in a pvp zone when he switched to his tazer and was already in the action of firing it when she was in the safezone. Now for the attacking her after she came out of pvp that is a lil fishy, but the tazing seems fine and understandable. As for the rest of this report that actually focuses on what he was reported for, wtf is this shit show.

TL;DR: Tazing under safezone needs its own report. Scare is wrong/right. You're all children. Wtf is this report
[/quote]
(Dec 16th, 2018, 05:17 PM)evevet101 link Wrote:If you guys don't have anything relevant to the current report please don't post here so I don't have to lock this
Bad dragon
[/quote][/spoiler]
I was already typing it before you said that, and doesn't your comment and this comment seem irrelevant?
[/quote]
Stop using your logic, but seriously Im going to lock it if you guys keep going off topic

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
(Dec 16th, 2018, 05:25 PM)evevet101 link Wrote:[quote author=Dragon1240 link=topic=6048.msg36774#msg36774 date=1545006229]
[spoiler][quote author=DogTag93 link=topic=6048.msg36763#msg36763 date=1545004976]

[/quote]

Lea was in sz, and at no point did her snowballs do any damage to anyone. She was in a sz and even if she had done damage, her walking out of sz doesn't mean you can start pvp again. I thought we already talked about this issue? Bad call.
[/quote]

I was not the one to bring it up, I was the one to taser here after I believed she had dealt damage to Dal.  She left the safezone and I tasered her  then attacked her. Even so lea shouldn't  have attacked Dal with snowballs. As you said I have no proof of lea doing this only the words of Dal so take this as a warning. We can revisit every "bad call" everyone of them can be explained/rejected. Let's stop here, and not continue this playground gossip
[/quote]

I can honestly say I can see how you thought it was her. However, even if there was reason to called her she was in sz, you just admitting to hitting her coming out of sz  "She left the safezone and I tasered her  then attacked her. "

These are not rumors or conjecture, the video, Your video, clearly shows Lea is in a sz throwning snowballs while Dal punches Jerehh who has thorns. The fault I'm trying to point out isn't mistaking Lea for pvp, it's for hitting her once she comes out of sz for no reason.
[/quote]
The tazing thing if it was really a problem would've already been put into its own report, instead of waiting to dump everything at once, although it looks like Scare is in the wrong with Lea engaging in combat, I can definitely see his reasoning why he believed she was. For most guards its a heat in the moment type of thing and he doesn't have time to go back and second guess or look at recordings, which is what makes guarding so difficult, now for the tazing in safezone, Scare didn't intentionally try to taze Lea in a safezone, and in his brain its easy to see that Lea was in a pvp zone when he switched to his tazer and was already in the action of firing it when she was in the safezone. Now for the attacking her after she came out of pvp that is a lil fishy, but the tazing seems fine and understandable. As for the rest of this report that actually focuses on what he was reported for, wtf is this shit show.

TL;DR: Tazing under safezone needs its own report. Scare is wrong/right. You're all children. Wtf is this report
[/quote]
(Dec 16th, 2018, 05:17 PM)evevet101 link Wrote:If you guys don't have anything relevant to the current report please don't post here so I don't have to lock this
Bad dragon
[/quote][/spoiler]
I was already typing it before you said that, and doesn't your comment and this comment seem irrelevant?
[/quote]
Stop using your logic, but seriously Im going to lock it if you guys keep going off topic
[/quote]

Lock it please, if Silas wants to say something he can say it

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
Quote:When I said safezone I meant the stairs. I have just witnessed what look like lea hiting dal. She never move back into any kind of safezone instead she moves forward. My brain is not a computer I cannot make a decision within a matter of milliseconds based on  every factor. I only saw it once to me it showed lea hiting him with a snowballs and then she moves closer out. When I say lea hit with a snowball I mean in general Dal had told me lea had been hiting him with snowball and I know that she allready had been asking guards with snowball a couple of days ago.

Like you said I have no evidence of lea actually throwing snowballs at Dal like he said but take this as a warning.

It is against the rules for a mod to begin a PvP battle with snowball like Dal says she did.

And like you said it is against the rules to go into safezones while pvping just as you accused me of doing with no evidence.

No one(at least not me) is yelling at you for being imperfect, we are saying these things because you refuse to take fault in what the video shows. Sure I can understand it was a bad call, they happen and it's okay, but you still have to look back on it and admit fault.

The snowball thing is still open whether it's pvp or not. Each guard has their own rules on snowballs and that's okay. But I think it would be important if the guards came together to shed light on how they want to police snowballs.

There is no rule suggesting that Mod's cannot use snowballs.

The rules around players vs guards are different, suggesting it's just as bad for a players to leave pvp as for it is guards to leave pvp is a fallacy. You are incorrect sir.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
(Dec 16th, 2018, 05:28 PM)Mr.Scare link Wrote:[quote author=evevet101 link=topic=6048.msg36775#msg36775 date=1545006323]
[quote author=Dragon1240 link=topic=6048.msg36774#msg36774 date=1545006229]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Bad dragon
[/quote][/spoiler]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Lock it please, if Silas wants to say something he can say it
[/quote]
Staying unlocked unless we go off topic again, sorry buddy
This was written before dogtag posted
As dogtag is being a bad boy this will now be locked, Silas can unlock for his reply and if someone has something to add msg me and I may unlock

signature

Unlocked don't dissapoint me <3

signature

(Dec 16th, 2018, 07:57 PM)evevet101 link Wrote:Unlocked don't dissapoint me <3
Lets all act like responsible people
penis

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Dec 16th, 2018, 07:58 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote:[quote author=evevet101 link=topic=6048.msg36779#msg36779 date=1545015467]
Unlocked don't dissapoint me <3
Lets all act like responsible people
penis
[/quote]

signature

dragon you dissapoint me

signature

going to be unbiased here, I do agree with what Ryan had said, scare admittedly took responsibility of ¨teasing¨ the player with their own sword through glass panes, this is unprofessional in my opinion especially because he has been a guard before.

The whole tasing lea situation has been talked about in the past if it was a big deal then they would've reported it to Silas. (not sure if they did) but right now there has been some heat between Masterscare and Lea on Teamspeak and or in-game. and as it might just seem like its more evidence to get him demoted I just see the 2 of them going back and forth on each other. this situation happened a couple weeks ago and now is just being brought up to the forums post, at the SAME time scare got reported. I don't see it being fair building up information on someone and reporting it all at once while it happened weeks or months ago. Just post when it happened if your that annoyed or angered by it.

Now to get back on the actual situation of the report here he is in the wrong and I believe he knows that I do however believe that he knew exactly what he was doing by taunting the player with their own sword after he killed them. As it may have been an accident as he gave him the sword back, it still is considered handing out contrabands. He does deserve whatever punishment he gets.

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
My intention was never to tease anyone, I see how people can believe this though so for that I am sorry. Every bad call or wrong move I make has been waited to dumb on a report just like this. Do I think they that my bad calls or mistakes shouldn't be reported heck no. Do I think that it should all be kept hidden until there a chance of me getting demoted then all dumping it on one report so it has a better chance of me losing guard, heck yeah I do. Can we not forget this report wasn't about me tasering lea in situations that have been unreported in the past, or about people saying I safe zoned this was all about me being an idiot and  dropping a sword that I didn't think he could get, and yes for that I do admit I was in the wrong I never denied that. I know I would rather have to deal with 3 reports about different issues then deal with 1 report about 3 different issues and I'm assuming you all would as well. SO please do not add to this pile in the hopes that it will get me demoted let the report be about the original issue. If Silas or anyone needs any more information about the mentioned issues I am more then happy to go on camera saying what happened and my reason, Message me on Team speak or on Forums direct messages.

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]