MasterScare did a big old no no
I was simply getting rid of my snowballs and I never hit anyone, I even checked with Dal

[Image: UUlPLRk]
Talking about this report in specific and disregarding the tidbits about safezoning and such:

It is one thing as a guard to accidentally drop an item. It happens, we've all been there.

What is wrong is that you admittedly were taunting a player and dropped their sword on the ground (through panes, which everyone should know allows items to be picked up from either side). Guards should remain as impartial as possible and this situation just shows that you are unable to move on.

I think it is immature for staff to be interacting with other players in a negative light, be it taunting, name calling, etc.

Bringing up safezoning: I have personally seen you safezoning during a fight a few times. Do I have proof? No, but you shouldn't disregard peoples' complaints just because they weren't recording exactly when you did something wrong.
[Image: UUlPLRk]
(Dec 16th, 2018, 05:02 PM)DogTag93 link Wrote:[quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=6048.msg36762#msg36762 date=1545004040]
[quote author=DogTag93 link=topic=6048.msg36761#msg36761 date=1545003165]
[quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=6048.msg36759#msg36759 date=1545002196]
[quote author=littlelea link=topic=6048.msg36758#msg36758 date=1545001993]
https://youtu.be/Z927A7UP42M

I am just going to leave this here tasing me in a safezone...

When the taser was fired you were in a PvP zone you the moved back into a sz
[/quote]

Lea was in sz, and at no point did her snowballs do any damage to anyone. She was in a sz and even if she had done damage, her walking out of sz doesn't mean you can start pvp again. I thought we already talked about this issue? Bad call.
[/quote]

I was not the one to bring it up, I was the one to taser here after I believed she had dealt damage to Dal.  She left the safezone and I tasered her  then attacked her. Even so lea shouldn't  have attacked Dal with snowballs. As you said I have no proof of lea doing this only the words of Dal so take this as a warning. We can revisit every "bad call" everyone of them can be explained/rejected. Let's stop here, and not continue this playground gossip
[/quote]

I can honestly say I can see how you thought it was her. However, even if there was reason to called her she was in sz, you just admitting to hitting her coming out of sz  "She left the safezone and I tasered her  then attacked her. "

These are not rumors or conjecture, the video, Your video, clearly shows Lea is in a sz throwning snowballs while Dal punches Jerehh who has thorns. The fault I'm trying to point out isn't mistaking Lea for pvp, it's for hitting her once she comes out of sz for no reason.

[/quote]

When I said safezone I meant the stairs. I have just witnessed what look like lea hiting dal. She never move back into any kind of safezone instead she moves forward. My brain is not a computer I cannot make a decision within a matter of milliseconds based on  every factor. I only saw it once to me it showed lea hiting him with a snowballs and then she moves closer out. When I say lea hit with a snowball I mean in general Dal had told me lea had been hiting him with snowball and I know that she allready had been asking guards with snowball a couple of days ago. Like you said I have no evidence of lea actually throwing snowballs at Dal like he said but take this as a warning. It is against the rules for a mod to begin a PvP battle with snowball like Dal says she did . And like you said it is against the rules to go into safezones while pvping just as you accused me of doing with no evidence.

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
Scare I would recommend you stop posting to this as you've only been making yourself look worse

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
https://imgur.com/a/UUlPLRk
If you guys don't have anything relevant to the current report please don't post here so I don't have to lock this

signature

(Dec 16th, 2018, 05:02 PM)DogTag93 link Wrote:[quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=6048.msg36762#msg36762 date=1545004040]

[/quote]

Lea was in sz, and at no point did her snowballs do any damage to anyone. She was in a sz and even if she had done damage, her walking out of sz doesn't mean you can start pvp again. I thought we already talked about this issue? Bad call.
[/quote]

I was not the one to bring it up, I was the one to taser here after I believed she had dealt damage to Dal.  She left the safezone and I tasered her  then attacked her. Even so lea shouldn't  have attacked Dal with snowballs. As you said I have no proof of lea doing this only the words of Dal so take this as a warning. We can revisit every "bad call" everyone of them can be explained/rejected. Let's stop here, and not continue this playground gossip
[/quote]

I can honestly say I can see how you thought it was her. However, even if there was reason to called her she was in sz, you just admitting to hitting her coming out of sz  "She left the safezone and I tasered her  then attacked her. "

These are not rumors or conjecture, the video, Your video, clearly shows Lea is in a sz throwning snowballs while Dal punches Jerehh who has thorns. The fault I'm trying to point out isn't mistaking Lea for pvp, it's for hitting her once she comes out of sz for no reason.
[/quote]
The tazing thing if it was really a problem would've already been put into its own report, instead of waiting to dump everything at once, although it looks like Scare is in the wrong with Lea engaging in combat, I can definitely see his reasoning why he believed she was. For most guards its a heat in the moment type of thing and he doesn't have time to go back and second guess or look at recordings, which is what makes guarding so difficult, now for the tazing in safezone, Scare didn't intentionally try to taze Lea in a safezone, and in his brain its easy to see that Lea was in a pvp zone when he switched to his tazer and was already in the action of firing it when she was in the safezone. Now for the attacking her after she came out of pvp that is a lil fishy, but the tazing seems fine and understandable. As for the rest of this report that actually focuses on what he was reported for, wtf is this shit show.

TL;DR: Tazing under safezone needs its own report. Scare is wrong/right. You're all children. Wtf is this report

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Dec 16th, 2018, 05:20 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote:
[quote author=DogTag93 link=topic=6048.msg36763#msg36763 date=1545004976]
[quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=6048.msg36762#msg36762 date=1545004040]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
The tazing thing if it was really a problem would've already been put into its own report, instead of waiting to dump everything at once, although it looks like Scare is in the wrong with Lea engaging in combat, I can definitely see his reasoning why he believed she was. For most guards its a heat in the moment type of thing and he doesn't have time to go back and second guess or look at recordings, which is what makes guarding so difficult, now for the tazing in safezone, Scare didn't intentionally try to taze Lea in a safezone, and in his brain its easy to see that Lea was in a pvp zone when he switched to his tazer and was already in the action of firing it when she was in the safezone. Now for the attacking her after she came out of pvp that is a lil fishy, but the tazing seems fine and understandable. As for the rest of this report that actually focuses on what he was reported for, wtf is this shit show.

TL;DR: Tazing under safezone needs its own report. Scare is wrong/right. You're all children. Wtf is this report
[/quote]
(Dec 16th, 2018, 05:17 PM)evevet101 link Wrote:If you guys don't have anything relevant to the current report please don't post here so I don't have to lock this
Bad dragon

signature

(Dec 16th, 2018, 05:21 PM)evevet101 link Wrote:[quote author=Dragon1240 link=topic=6048.msg36772#msg36772 date=1545006009]
[spoiler][quote author=DogTag93 link=topic=6048.msg36763#msg36763 date=1545004976]
[quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=6048.msg36762#msg36762 date=1545004040]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
(Dec 16th, 2018, 05:17 PM)evevet101 link Wrote:If you guys don't have anything relevant to the current report please don't post here so I don't have to lock this
Bad dragon
[/quote][/spoiler]
I was already typing it before you said that, and doesn't your comment and this comment seem irrelevant?

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1