MasterScare did a big old no no
(Dec 16th, 2018, 03:52 PM)DogTag93 link Wrote:Scare let it be known that you are not being accused of being hit into a safe zone while gapping, you are being accused of running into a sz (plots) and then gap. I've personally seen you do this at least three times. Note the majority of times other players hit you into sz, they do accuse you of sz-ing (which isn't true) but there are a couple of times where you ran straight into a plot to eat a gap. I don't have a recording of this so please take it as a warning.

Also I don't know if guards and pvpers want to talk about hovering just beside a sz so they know they will get hit into it. Honestly, I think it's an unfair move regardless if you are a guard or a player.

I will say this again I have never safezoned in a fight. I wonder if personal relationship have interfered with this report. I will not take a warning into something I know I haven't done. We can revisit this when you have "evidence" and not continue playing this game of "he said" and "I saw" this is nothing more then playground rumors the second one person says something everyone then says it

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Dec 16th, 2018, 04:00 PM)Mr.Scare link Wrote:[quote author=DogTag93 link=topic=6048.msg36754#msg36754 date=1545000746]
Scare let it be known that you are not being accused of being hit into a safe zone while gapping, you are being accused of running into a sz (plots) and then gap. I've personally seen you do this at least three times. Note the majority of times other players hit you into sz, they do accuse you of sz-ing (which isn't true) but there are a couple of times where you ran straight into a plot to eat a gap. I don't have a recording of this so please take it as a warning.

Also I don't know if guards and pvpers want to talk about hovering just beside a sz so they know they will get hit into it. Honestly, I think it's an unfair move regardless if you are a guard or a player.

I will say this again I have never safezoned in a fight. I wonder if personal relationship have interfered with this report. I will not take a warning into something I know I haven't done. We can revisit this when you have "evidence" and not continue playing this game of "he said" and "I saw" this is nothing more then playground rumors the second one person says something everyone then says it
[/quote]

You're absolutely right, I have no proof which is why I warned you. I thought we could talk this out but if I catch you zsing I will be reporting you. Unsure about what mean by realationship.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
(Dec 16th, 2018, 03:52 PM)DogTag93 link Wrote:Scare let it be known that you are not being accused of being hit into a safe zone while gapping, you are being accused of running into a sz (plots) and then gap. I've personally seen you do this at least three times. Note the majority of times other players hit you into sz, they do accuse you of sz-ing (which isn't true) but there are a couple of times where you ran straight into a plot to eat a gap. I don't have a recording of this so please take it as a warning.

I fought scare for a good 15 minutes this morning in C near the mine. He constantly went into the sf to eat a gap, I did not get a recording but just to add to DogTag's point.
He safezones a good bit and it should be noticed.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
https://youtu.be/Z927A7UP42M

I am just going to leave this here tasing me in a safezone...
(Dec 16th, 2018, 04:13 PM)littlelea link Wrote:https://youtu.be/Z927A7UP42M

When the taser was fired you were in a PvP zone you the moved back into a sz

signature

(Dec 16th, 2018, 04:16 PM)Mr.Scare link Wrote:[quote author=littlelea link=topic=6048.msg36758#msg36758 date=1545001993]

[/quote]
i wanna know why the hell you were attacking her in the first place

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
(Dec 16th, 2018, 04:16 PM)Mr.Scare link Wrote:[quote author=littlelea link=topic=6048.msg36758#msg36758 date=1545001993]

[/quote]

Lea was in sz, and at no point did her snowballs do any damage to anyone. She was in a sz and even if she had done damage, her walking out of sz doesn't mean you can start pvp again. I thought we already talked about this issue? Bad call.

signature

(Dec 16th, 2018, 04:32 PM)DogTag93 link Wrote:[quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=6048.msg36759#msg36759 date=1545002196]
[quote author=littlelea link=topic=6048.msg36758#msg36758 date=1545001993]

[/quote]

Lea was in sz, and at no point did her snowballs do any damage to anyone. She was in a sz and even if she had done damage, her walking out of sz doesn't mean you can start pvp again. I thought we already talked about this issue? Bad call.
[/quote]

I was not the one to bring it up, I was the one to taser here after I believed she had dealt damage to Dal.  She left the safezone and I tasered her  then attacked her. Even so lea shouldn't  have attacked Dal with snowballs. As you said I have no proof of lea doing this only the words of Dal so take this as a warning. We can revisit every "bad call" everyone of them can be explained/rejected. Let's stop here, and not continue this playground gossip

signature

(Dec 16th, 2018, 04:47 PM)Mr.Scare link Wrote:[quote author=DogTag93 link=topic=6048.msg36761#msg36761 date=1545003165]
[quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=6048.msg36759#msg36759 date=1545002196]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was not the one to bring it up, I was the one to taser here after I believed she had dealt damage to Dal.  She left the safezone and I tasered her  then attacked her. Even so lea shouldn't  have attacked Dal with snowballs. As you said I have no proof of lea doing this only the words of Dal so take this as a warning. We can revisit every "bad call" everyone of them can be explained/rejected. Let's stop here, and not continue this playground gossip
[/quote]

I can honestly say I can see how you thought it was her. However, even if there was reason to called her she was in sz, you just admitting to hitting her coming out of sz  "She left the safezone and I tasered her  then attacked her. "

These are not rumors or conjecture, the video, Your video, clearly shows Lea is in a sz throwning snowballs while Dal punches Jerehh who has thorns. The fault I'm trying to point out isn't mistaking Lea for pvp, it's for hitting her once she comes out of sz for no reason.

signature

(Dec 16th, 2018, 04:47 PM)Mr.Scare link Wrote:[quote author=DogTag93 link=topic=6048.msg36761#msg36761 date=1545003165]
[quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=6048.msg36759#msg36759 date=1545002196]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Dude do you even read what you write, you just admitted to knowingly breaking rules in that clip

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]