Allow Users with Nicknames to Change Them
(Dec 15th, 2018, 11:57 PM)Ryan10000 link Wrote:I second the two nickname package idea... Not sure how long I'd want the cool down to be. One day seems really short so something along the lines of 1 week would most likely be ideal.

It would be interesting to know if it would be possible to "upgrade" from the one time nickname to the nickname with a cool down.

Might wanna add /realname if its not already on the server. for the cooldown I'd suggest a couple days around 3-5 days every time they use /nick

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(Dec 17th, 2018, 07:20 AM)Hypogre link Wrote:[quote author=Ryan10000 link=topic=6043.msg36743#msg36743 date=1544943438]
I second the two nickname package idea... Not sure how long I'd want the cool down to be. One day seems really short so something along the lines of 1 week would most likely be ideal.

It would be interesting to know if it would be possible to "upgrade" from the one time nickname to the nickname with a cool down.

Might wanna add /realname if its not already on the server. for the cooldown I'd suggest a couple days around 3-5 days every time they use /nick
[/quote]

+1