LittleTrappy's Ban Appeal
IGN: LittleTrappy
Who banned you?: It does not say, but I believe it was DogTag93 as he was the only staff online when I was banned
When were you banned? (Time/Date): Around 2:40pm EST, December 13
Why were you banned?: The ban said "X-ray", and I'm not really sure why
Are you at fault?: No
What was your rank on MCP?: Citizen
Why should we unban you?: I do not and never have xrayed on this server or any other. I am unsure as to why DogTag/whoever banned me thought I was xraying, but I can honestly and wholeheartedly tell you that I do not and never have used mods/clients.
Were you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement?: I am unsure
Additional info: As I'm writing this, I do realize that he may believe I was x-raying because of the amount of emeralds I have been selling. My balance on the server has risen quite a bit over the past two days, but it is because I finally sold off the two stacks of emerald blocks I was holding on to. Again, I do not and never have used mods/clients for Minecraft on this server or any other for that matter, because it's not the way I like to play the game. I hope this is reviewed and cleared up, as this caught me off guard and I'm not really sure as to why someone would believe I am doing this.

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
UPDATE: Apparently I was fined one million dollars as well...

signature

I don't want to make this long but I will say I was watching you in /v and this has nothing to do with how much you've sold because I don't have access to that information. The ratio between how many diamonds and emeralds you were getting seemed off but it only has little to say until I watch you mine them. I saw you mining straight for emeralds and I have a video of it if you wish to see it.

In addition to your ban I added 1.16mil fine onto your balance.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
The way that I mine in donor is odd, and I will agree to that. I do not like strip mining because in my experience at least, it provides much less yield. I do not use any method other than mining in random directions, and I cannot stress that enough. My “cancer mining” is very random and doesn’t have a pattern, and today specifically it was even more off because I lost my Efficiency V to TySun when he killed me. So, instead of just letting loose with the instant mine, I was going in 1x1 tunnels to save durability. I was simply mining in random directions, and just mining whatever was there. I have no reason to use any mods/clients because I see what they do to the server and the people that play on it.  If needed, I can send over a copy of my .minecraft folder so you or whoever else wants to can check to see that I am not using anything, but considering I was not even confronted about the issue first, I’m assuming that you’re not going to hear me out.. I’m trying to stress that this is a misunderstanding, but it doesn’t seem like I’m going to get anywhere with it. I have done nothing but love this server and it’s community, so this really caught me off guard. When I was banned, I wasn’t even in the mines, but rather on the free spawn bridge getting ready to look for a new base location. For the millionth time: I don’t have any need/want to hack.

signature