Cpt_PandaPantz Report
Your IGN: AcidBlitz_
Abuser?s IGN: Cpt_PandaPantz
Abuser?s rank: Mod
What the abuser was doing: Not taking action when action was needed.
When this happened: December 11, 2018 10:40pm EST
Proof: [Image: 00oPVpG.png]
Additional info: As stated in mod rules, racism starts with a one day ban, not a warning. The player was warned for something before this already, I just don’t know what, and the racist comment was intentional. Panda has been mod before, she knows her rules, but chose not to follow one.
"Moderators on MCP operate on common sense supported by many guidelines. It is their duty to see the server is kept a clean and friendly environment. While it is not mandatory, Staff are encouraged to follow instructions on how to handle certain situations."

Taken from the Moderation rules. We don't want our staff to be robots.

[Image: ApiOgWI.gif]

However in this case I'd say at least a mute was warranted since it was directed at another player otherwise I have no issues with moderators cutting slack.

signature

???
(Dec 11th, 2018, 09:14 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:moderators cutting slack.
[Image: oH88h0f.png]

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
... should've been a ban in my books but Silas makes the ultimate decision. 

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Thanks for making sure the moderators are doing their jobs!! Also for my first ever report.

Let me explain my reasonings.

I had given this player one verbal warning, as there was no prior toxicity from this player within the last 30mins leading up to this report since he had only just joined the server. If he had continued then I would have muted him or banned him. I believe I made the correct decision as this player didn't continue with the language used in this report. He or she carried on as a normal player would.

Apologies if this isn't to your standard, but as a Moderator, I see it fit to take the action as I see fit to the offense.