Eve Ban Appeal 2
IGN: evevet101
Who banned you? dogtag i think
When were you banned? (Time/Date) 12/3/18 at 9:00 pm
Why were you banned? I said "Romeo Alpha India Sierra Echo  Yankee Oscar Uniform Romeo  Delta Oscar November Golf Echo Romeo Sierra" (raise your dongers
Are you at fault? yes
What was your rank on MCP? Baron
Why should we unban you? I wasn't the only one using the Nato phonetic alphabet to meme, and really a 1 day ban for raise your dongers seems absurdly excessive
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? not to my knowledge
Additional info: ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I won't do it again thought i feel rules should be clarified on saying no NATO phonetic alphabet, also the punishments for people using it seem to be varying wildly

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
Papa lima uniform sierra Oscar november echo

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
Me and kikidiki formally request a retrial

signature

Also i was muted then banned  feelsbanjo

signature

You continued to add the situation while lea was muting people for the same thing. You've been on mcp for a very long time and know the rules. You joined in for the purpose to spam when you knew better. I love you eve but sometimes a mute isn't enough. It's only a one day ban I'm sure you can wait till then. Think about what you did.

When it comes to punishments between different moderators we all do things differently. Mods come up with their own way of doing things. This is mine.

Please lock.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear rekt pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear feelsbanjo nope.jpeg nope.jpeg Good luck with your dongers

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
(Dec 3rd, 2018, 08:14 PM)TraphouseCorndog link Wrote: pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear rekt pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear pedobear feelsbanjo nope.jpeg nope.jpeg Good luck with your dongers
(Dec 3rd, 2018, 08:11 PM)DogTag93 link Wrote: You continued to add the situation while lea was muting people for the same thing. You've been on mcp for a very long time and know the rules. You joined in for the purpose to spam when you knew better. I love you eve but sometimes a mute isn't enough. It's only a one day ban I'm sure you can wait till then. Think about what you did.

When it comes to punishments between different moderators we all do things differently. Mods come up with their own way of doing things. This is mine.

Please lock.
I did not join in to spam, first off I and I'm sure there are at least a few others who believe this isn't spam, and second I was meming not spamming, this seems overkill for something a bunch of other people were also doing, it's like if you started randomly banning people when we were all attempting to type out the alphabet together in chat, I mean honestly I did it a couple of times, all with unique messages and was banned for 24 bours, now I'm not you but that doesn't seem right to me, and the reason for using the nato phonetic alphabet instead of just typing it is because it's funny that way

signature

Eve just take the ban and come back a better person... and just saying it has not been a week... no potato kill

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]