Eve Ban Appeal
IGN: Eve
Who banned you?  LittleLea
When were you banned? (Time/Date) 4:49 pm 12/1/2018
Why were you banned?  "racism idc how you ment it"
I said: Its dat negro from bugs life
Whats brackin bruh
How you livin
in refrence to this vine [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzgQoYzDwkI[/youtube]
Are you at fault? Yes and no (I definitely did it, don't think its ban worthy)
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen
Why should we unban you? Its not like i said it out of nowhere, someone else, not sure who, brought up the vine and i quoted it, i also feel this definetly isnt worth a 24 hour ban, let alone a 24 hour mute I was issued for some reason.
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? Not to my knowledge
Additional info:  It was not at all used in a racist  way, I was quoting a vine  feelsbanjo

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
+1 You seem to acknowledge that your in the wrong and i see the context behind it,

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
I may have brought this upon him by saying Whats brackin bruh, but u did replace one of the few words were not allowed to say and changed it to a less offensive word but still, If i were lea i woulda made it 3Days

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
not a chance and don't do it again next time will be longer check out the rules on that

see ya in 24 hours
(Dec 1st, 2018, 08:08 PM)littlelea link Wrote: not a chance and don't do it again next time will be longer check out the rules on that

see ya in 24 hours

The rules are incredibly vague http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3830

This is incredibly pedantic or w/e the correct word would be, I clearly wasnt being intentionally offensive, and it is obvious that I intentionally used "Negro" instead of "nigga" to mitigate/eliminate any offensiveness, this wasn't me being malicious or w/e a simple warning would've sufficed.

You do you
Eve

signature

(Dec 1st, 2018, 08:23 PM)evevet101 link Wrote: [quote author=littlelea link=topic=5993.msg36474#msg36474 date=1543720080]
not a chance and don't do it again next time will be longer check out the rules on that

see ya in 24 hours

The rules are incredibly vague http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3830

This is incredibly pedantic or w/e the correct word would be, I clearly wasnt being intentionally offensive, and it is obvious that I intentionally used "Negro" instead of "nigga" to mitigate/eliminate any offensiveness, this wasn't me being malicious or w/e a simple warning would've sufficed.

You do you
Eve
[/quote]
My point being I was intentionally trying NOT to offend people so this seems more than slightly excessive (why can't I edit my first reply?)

signature

I don't think the rules around racism, racial slurs/terms or anything that might be deemed racist are vague at all.

You said Negro which could be offensive even if you was just quoting a vine.
You are an experienced player who knows full well rules around racial terms.
It was a 1 day ban as per the current rules.

Therefore as an experienced player who used a racial term a 1 day ban seems justified to me. If not then perhaps someone should update the rules again?
(Dec 2nd, 2018, 06:02 PM)Miner link Wrote: I don't think the rules around racism, racial slurs/terms or anything that might be deemed racist are vague at all.

You said Negro which could be offensive even if you was just quoting a vine.
You are an experienced player who knows full well rules around racial terms.
It was a 1 day ban as per the current rules.

Therefore as an experienced player who used a racial term a 1 day ban seems justified to me. If not then perhaps someone should update the rules again?
No offense to you or anything, but http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,5856
Both negro and gringo are Spanish words that are seen as derogatory in english, you directed yours at a player(s) (I dont know the full context of that) and I did not, while you can say these situations aren't similar I would highly beg to differ

signature

By situations I mean the context said words were used in

signature