Jereh's a bad girl :'(
IGN: Jerehh

Who banned you? LittleLea

When were you banned?  today

Why were you banned?  X-Ray

Are you at fault? Yes.

What was your rank on MCP?  Baron

Why should we unban you? Because jereh messed up but is still a good girl at heart and would like to come back on the server and not find peoples secret chests with funny named diamonds in all jokes aside i know i did a bad thing and i dont always do things like this and now know that it definitely isn't worth it.

Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? yes i was fined 400k but ill take that charge although all my money is earned legit

Additional info: Jereh knows he did a bad thing and hopes he can become a good girl again  feelsbanjo
JERUHHHH GUD GURL

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
JUSTICE FOR JEREH

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
Seeing that you have bought an unban pass, it seems you have accepted responsibility for what you did. Jereh BE A GOOD GURL and no more x-raying! You will be watched.

Suppose this can be locked now