TheTruePsycho's Ban Appeal
Is there any way for me to be unbanned? I will do anything no matter what. I just want my free place back. Sad

signature

Nothing can kill a Psycho.
I dont think you were hacking because I know this is a known bug in the game just like you might see someone standing still with sprint particles still below them witch you could class as no slowdown too just like what happend to you. There is no way to remake this glitch it is just a thing that happens by chance i also saw this happen to dragon1240 the same week maybe even the day before TheTruePsycho's ban he was hit by cinna but then ran from the A side of cy to the E side while holding his bow drawn back for me and i asked him in ts and he said he didn't have his bow drawn back witch i believe also another thing on this track of another glitch not rly related to this no slowdown hack ban but i was fighting dragon and he was marksman class trying to shoot me with a bow and he was screaming in a very dragon like way that he was shooting me but the arrows were just bouncing off but for me he was again just holding the bow back all the way and not shooting so the game is full of visual glitches that leaves everyone with a hard choice. someone actually using no slowdown is easy to spot for me compared to someone thats glitched like Psycho is here its hard to explain or even make someone visualise it unless someone that would be willing to talk to me over ts on TheTruePsychos behalf and try describe how you can tell the difference to maybe make you change your mind but ill try describe here. all these visual glitches that happen the person that it happens to is never actually using the item in some way like dragon holding the bow back but not shooting it while running someone with no slowdown will still be shooting it if they actually shot it. same with TheTruePsyco i dont know if they were sprinting at one point in the video but i think they may have for a bit but still no sprint particles under them.
i just watched this video i may be wrong about people using items while doing it just a pattern i noticed with this  happening on the server but if you want to try reinact this bug try watching this videos and take how they are doing it or maybe even try doing what they did to reinact it but using the servers own portals or warps.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG09SreSiCc[/youtube]
(Nov 28th, 2018, 12:27 AM)Jereh link Wrote: i just watched this video i may be wrong about people using items while doing it just a pattern i noticed with this  happening on the server but if you want to try reinact this bug try watching this videos and take how they are doing it or maybe even try doing what they did to reinact it but using the servers own portals or warps.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG09SreSiCc[/youtube]

I've already seen this video and tried to recreate the bug with LittleLea. I wasn't able to.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
I have to agree with Jereh here... I really don't think Psycho is sneak modding.

I think we need to look at intent. What purpose does Psycho have to use a sneak mod? I haven't known her to be big in the pvp scene, and I don't think she partakes in faction activities such as raiding either.

One thing I say often about these reports is that it's almost 100% impossible to prove someone is modding unless you directly see their screen. I would rather let something suspicious slide than to ban someone on their first offence. If Psycho truly does mod, she will be caught again in the future; they always are. As far as I know this is the first time she has gotten into trouble at all. To issue a permanent ban on a player's first offence after unbanning many other players for much more severe issues seems brash.

Asking a player to explain a bug in which they had no idea was happening and they themselves have no experience with seems dumb as well. Clearly if this bug has been happening for multiple MC versions not even MC devs know what the issue is. Not sure how one could expect the average player to describe how to replicate it if they didn't know what was happening in the first place...

Not saying Psycho is or is not modding, but these situations aren't always cut and dry.
If something happens once with code it can happen again however this "bug" is incredibly rare. The reason why this ban stuck is that this occurs to infrequently and has never been recreated which means the claims of it being a bug are most likely from anyone who has used/uses a client.

I will 100% apologize to anyone ever banned over this if someone can recreate the effects without a client on MCP.

Hereby offering a $2,00,000 IGM reward or $20 donator credit to anyone who can reproduce it with video proof.

signature

???
Hang in there,  Dogtag me and a few others have been researching and trying to recreate it
In the video, she had no particles and was in c-spawn for a while so any effects from the portal should of worn off.
Now the question is could this be a visual glitch?
Any research I have done, all the videos and forums says this is a very very rare bug that usually happens on older forums of Minecraft like 1.8. There has been no current videos or forums on any newer versions and all the videos/forums people say they are coming out of the nether when it happens.

Masterscare, Jereh and I spent a good while warping from mega spawn to C block in crouching or coming out and immediately crouching and we weren't able to replicate.

As far as you cheating going, I do not believe you were cheating because you would have reason to, you don't pvp and you have never been questioned for anything HOWEVER there is a lot stacked against you

We have what we believe is proof this bug is a thing you can do, it takes us 3 attempts before we get this done. I need to explain something at the end of the video you can here 2 voice's the reason is i recorded a long video 1 hour ish of me just playing MC and i recorded the last part of the video, basically there is 2 videos playing in the background. If anyone wants the cropped video at the end please do say how I can do it. 

Jerehh's View https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB3PayTq...e=youtu.be

Scare's View https://youtu.be/m6jnzBlSQRo

All recorded at the same time

If we can prove this can we both get 2 mil each?

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
Silas this is the closest we got

https://youtu.be/m6jnzBlSQRo