World Guard Region Suggestion
1. Is your idea logical?: I believe so
2. Could it be done easily?: Yes
3. Has something like it been done before?: Most likely in some sort
4. Has this idea been suggested before?: ^

Upon playing on the server for a while, I've found the World Guard regions to be pretty on point. I have, however, had one suggestion for a while that I just haven't brought up. When you want your region/plot privatized, you need to contact a Warden to privatize it for you, and sometimes, that can take a while. If possible, I would reccommend giving the individual players *extremely basic* world guard permissions. Esentially, just allowing them to privatize it or allow specific people to enter it. Allowing specific players access to a plot/region may be a bit controvercial becuase plots are sort of meant for everyone to see, but I've heard others say they would appriciate it. Don't give players access to mob/pvp/fire spreading stuff obviously, just a way to keep their plots private Smile

Also, I would highly suggest expanding the tops of the WG regions a bit, not so players can build higher, but so the roofs of their plots aren't PVP zones. I've seen someone attacked on the top of their plot when building their roof, so just a small suggestion Smile

-TrapĀ  pedobear

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
This was actually enabled in the reset.

/wg flag <plot> entry allow/deny

signature

???
(Nov 23rd, 2018, 12:57 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:This was actually enabled in the reset.

This is a nice feature.

signature

(Nov 23rd, 2018, 12:57 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:This was actually enabled in the reset.

Tried this just now and it's not working. It says, "/worldguard <debug:version>"
(Nov 23rd, 2018, 09:14 PM)Ryan10000 link Wrote:[quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=5968.msg36294#msg36294 date=1543003067]
This was actually enabled in the reset.

Tried this just now and it's not working. It says, "/worldguard <debug:version>"
[/quote]

woops, command is /rg flag <plot> entry allow/deny

signature

???