Re-Balance Mines
Hello everyone! Here are just my thoughts of the mines and some issues i see with the server currently. Everything i say is my own opinion. Hopefully i achieve providing useful feedback and portray my ideas efficiently.

1.  (E MINE) Starting off everything with E mine. I know the discussion on the server stated that SNOW is op since it auto sells and insta mines but I don't  think those are the main issue. The issue is it can be broken with a non-enchanted diamond shovel. We all know the custom enchanting on the server is a big part of how you do things. For example to make a god pick it requires 45 lvls for Unbreaking 3, 40 levels for efficiency 5, 45 levels for fortune 3. That is quite a bit of time to make a god pick. Now i could mine in Citizen mine or Baron mine and my pick would be at the point of breaking in less then 30 min. I currently only know 3 ways to repair picks on this server A. 35 levels and some materials B. Pointshop for 5 points (donor only) C. Sign for 17,500 (Donor Only) . Now 2/3 ways to repair are eliminated being a non-donor so i am stuck getting 35 levels. So now after 30 min of mining i need to repair my pick ax with 35 levels. With my experience i don't mine up 35 levels before my pick breaks so now i am forced to find more levels via another method. With the amount of time being saved not having to worry about repairing picks and just using shovels makes E mine worth it alone. You can mind endlessly because the only thing you need is standard diamond shovels.

1a. Suggestions wouldn't make sense unless i tried to come up with ways to combat the issue
                                      1) Create a more expensive but worth it repair sign for non-donor
                                      2) Re Balance mines to make repairing a pick worth it.

2. (Citizen and Baron Mine) For the second topic I am gonna talk about Citizen and Baron Mine. I was able to make it to baron on the server and the core reason i love prison servers is the satisfaction of ranking up and achieveing a goal you have worked for. But a sad and discouraging thing happens when you make those goals and dont feel rewarded. A primary job in prison (atleast for me) is mining, mining and more mining. I love it when i mine for 2 hours rankup and get a whole new mine that makes more money and provides new scenery. However the current status of citizen mine and Baron mine is poor. E mine as we talked above has a lot of advantages that these 2 mines dont. it takes a total of 80,000 to make it to E mine, 680,000 to citizen and 3,180,000 to make baron. Hitting those mile stones getting to Citizen and Baron feels awesome until you realize you should continue in E mine because you make more money and can use normal diamond shovels. and once again that high lights the repair issue stated above.

2a. My suggestion for this is again a repair sign for non-donors costing in-game money.
                                        2b. Re-balance mines with increased ores to combat the hassle of repairing picks in the current state. (emeralds in Baron mine) 

TLDR:
E mine is the best mine because of diamond shovels
Baron and Citizen feel very un rewarding because E mine is best mine
Recommend more non-donor repair options and re-balance mines

Thank you all for reading and i hope I provide insight on some issues i see for the server. I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving!

Very Respectfully,
Kentakor