ItsKelinu's Guard Application
What is your IGN? ItsKelinu

How old are you as of now? 19

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 45.5 hours

When can you play on MCP? Everyday, whether it is early in the morning or late at night I can play basically whenever I want.

What is your timezone? EST

What is your rank on the server? Free

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes plenty, classic prison is my favourite!

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). Yes, I used to be a guard on MCP in 2016, I was C-Guard for sure possibly went higher but I cant remember and I was also a guard on Techg33ks Prison Before they shut the server down my rank was J- Guard.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes of course.

Why should we pick you to be our next guard?  I think you should pick me to be the next guard because I am an active player, I am even active during the hours of the day where there is minimal players online with no Guard to watch over/ protect them. I believe i am a reasonable human being, I can take a joke without acting rashly, I understand the rules and how a staff member should act when handling situations. I already have experience guarding on this server, so I also know most unwritten rules. Lastly I want the opportunity  to help make the server enjoyable for all of the players, helping new comers, also making it enjoyable for the members who have been around for a long time and give myself the chance to become a great guard and work my way through the rankings. If given this opportunity as Guard I can assure the players and existing staff that I will always do my job and never do too little!  REEEEEEE

Thank you for your consideration,
ItsKelinu

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
+1 Would make a great guard. He's pretty darn good at pvp and is very helpful to new players. Quite active as well. 10/10 would make guard!

signature

Just your friendly neighbourhood DragonApex23
-1 doesn't know da rulez Kappa Kappa Kappa

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
-1 A rude person who has been rude to may numerous times for no apparent reason and as dragon says he hasn't read the rules

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
Good at pvp