IGN: TySun

Who banned you? DogTag

When were you banned? (Time/Date) Same time as Link

Why were you banned? autoclicker

Are you at fault? No

What was your rank on MCP? Free

Why should we unban you? Because I was not using an autoclicker

Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? N/A

Additional info: Pretty much the same boat as link, would love to play the server again and participate in the new map. Also posted on link's forums account because I am banned for forums and cannot get unbanned.
OOF map just reset...

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
This will be hard because you don’t have proof that your not auto clicking, however link got a  Second  Chance after posting an appeal so why not you to ?
Unbanned

I'm willing to give you another chance and give you the same treatment as Link. Everyone gets one.
However because you knowingly bypass the ban, I cannot control the punishment for that. Your main is unbanned but if you log on before resolving the ban with Icy you will be banned again.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
TySun needs to be unbanned from forums, or discord or something because he needs to talk to Icy.

signature

(Nov 23rd, 2018, 11:45 AM)DogTag93 link Wrote: Unbanned

I'm willing to give you another chance and give you the same treatment as Link. Everyone gets one.
However because you knowingly bypass the ban, I cannot control the punishment for that. Your main is unbanned but if you log on before resolving the ban with Icy you will be banned again.
Decided a three-day tempban to be reasonable considering you bypassed. Unbanned your alt and applied the temp careful not to bypass for the time being Tysun.

signature

Must be communist propaganda