DogTag93
Your IGN: xXLink2000Xx

Abuser?s IGN: DogTag93

Abuser?s rank: Sr-Mod

What the abuser was doing: Banning me multiple times without concrete evidence of me cheating.

When this happened: (Include date and timezone) Has been happening around the last month.

Proof: (insert an image or video here) [youtube]https://youtu.be/FGnu5k1N4b0[/youtube]

Additional info: I believe he is targeting me and my faction, he is abusing his powers and banning me without concrete evidence and I pretty much just proved it was a false ban here, and keep in mind the last ban could have been argued too but I took my punishment even though I knew I was innocent then I come back on the new map just trying to play and he has a problem. This is a disscussion just as much as a report. Mention times where DogTag over-stepped let's get this shit sealed.
Whoops video screwed up https://youtu.be/FGnu5k1N4b0
(Nov 21st, 2018, 12:33 PM)eL33TCREW link Wrote: Mention times where DogTag over-stepped let's get this shit sealed.
Highly doubt anyone who isn't super bias against him has anything, DogTag is a fine mod and a great asset to the community.  It wasn't just him who was reviewing your's and TySun's fighting, it was him and two other players who all came to the conclusion that something was fishy about your guys' fighting. Not just autoclicker aswell althought that was what your ban reason was for.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Nov 21st, 2018, 12:41 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote: [quote author=eL33TCREW link=topic=5961.msg36226#msg36226 date=1542828811]
Mention times where DogTag over-stepped let's get this shit sealed.
Highly doubt anyone who isn't super bias against him has anything, DogTag is a fine mod and a great asset to the community.  It wasn't just him who was reviewing your's and TySun's fighting, it was him and two other players who all came to the conclusion that something was fishy about your guys' fighting. Not just autoclicker aswell althought that was what your ban reason was for.
[/quote]

I simply logged on and checked out the pvp. I didn't see/hear anything other than an auto clicker.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
(Nov 21st, 2018, 12:33 PM)eL33TCREW link Wrote: Your IGN: xXLink2000Xx

My current rank is Mod

Additional info: I believe he is targeting me and my faction, he is abusing his powers and banning me without concrete evidence and I pretty much just proved it was a false ban here, and keep in mind the last ban could have been argued too but I took my punishment even though I knew I was innocent then I come back on the new map just trying to play and he has a problem. This is a disscussion just as much as a report. Mention times where DogTag over-stepped let's get this shit sealed.

I don't understand why you believe I have some sort of bias against you, I could also care less about factions. * * * You'll be hard pressed to find any history of abuse of me from anyone. I couldn't even get Mitsuo to write an expose article about me. The only thing you will find out about me is my dedication to lapis.

signature

(Nov 21st, 2018, 12:58 PM)DogTag93 link Wrote: [quote author=eL33TCREW link=topic=5961.msg36226#msg36226 date=1542828811]
Your IGN: xXLink2000Xx

My current rank is Mod

I don't understand why you believe I have some sort of bias against you, I could also care less about factions. * * * You'll be hard pressed to find any history of abuse of me from anyone. I couldn't even get Mitsuo to write an expose article about me. The only thing you will find out about me is my dedication to lapis.
[/quote]

I know the secrets, you're practically a Sr-Mod take the compliment. Also I don't see you banning other people without proof and it seems like an odd ban especially holding your ground when proven wrong.
Thanks for the compliment but I'll be Mod until I've officially been given the title.

The reason I hold my ground is that I know what I saw, and what I saw was not demonstrated in the video you provided.

signature

Dogtag is one of the most impartial staff MCP has, and his rulings are usually on the lighter side of punishments handed out.

Either way posting a video of you clicking quickly does not in any way prove that you don't use an auto clicker.

If you feel you are being unfairly targeted and you truly don't use banned mods, perhaps you should get recording software to cover yourself?
My question is if there is a video that DogTag reviewed to get a more clear and decisive choice to ban or not.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Nov 21st, 2018, 04:38 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: My question is if there is a video that DogTag reviewed to get a more clear and decisive choice to ban or not.

No, but I did watch them kill dragon twice instead.

signature