Idea for Baron Players Decorative heads and/or Donation Pack
1. Is your idea logical? I believe it is to the more creative bunch of us.
2. Could it be done easily? Yup, the majority of the work can be done by me or Wardens.
3. Has something like it been done before?  Only partially during the holidays.
4. Has this idea been suggested before? Searching through the forums I didn't find anything quite like this.

I'm a player that likes to do a lot of big projects and decorating. Going through some of my older screenshots I released that I like to do a lot of decorating with player heads or holiday heads. I'm suggesting we create a shop for Citizen or Baron players that consist of decorative heads at a steep cost. These heads could be limited to only maybe 10 or 20 at a time and constantly be changed depending on the time of year and Wardens discretion. This would almost make them collectibles and something to strive for as a goal. You could also just use them to decorate your plots.

Likewise, we might also be able to have donor packs consisting of decorative heads in different categories such as Halloween, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's day and Easter. We could even do packs like plot decor or just common blocks.

Let me know what you guys think. 

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
I support 100%.  Think of putting the "food" heads in the /cafe on your plot for you and the people added to your plot to eat or just for looks like the topic suggests.  I know some heads are obtainable but not in the way Dogtag seems to want.
sounds like a really good idea Smile
I agree, like pumkin heads and presents and stuff like that would be really awesome to add to MCP! +1

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]
I like this, I would buy these +1

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
just gonna casually come back to this and +1 it once more. i feel like this could help players when it comes to plot contests and decor heads are just fun to play with in general.
As a baron, I like this idea, it will add something other than the picture packs. +1
+1 would buy

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]
Definitely adds something for players to strive for and gives another element to citizen and baron. I've seen a lot of new players getting on and getting to free and just stopping because cit and baron "aren't worth it". Would be a great thing to see added to these underrated ranks. +1 all the way

signature

Just your friendly neighbourhood DragonApex23