eL33TCREW
IGN: eL33TCREW

Who banned you? DogTag93

When were you banned? (Time/Date) October 21, 2018, 11:12 am

Why were you banned? Using a client

Are you at fault? no

What was your rank on MCP? Baron

Why should we unban you? Because I never logged onto mcp with a client, I joined then my game crashed and I loaded it back up to re-join the server and I was banned for hacks.

Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? Wasn't fined

Additional info: Thank you.
I had reports of you using possibly using modded clients yesterday. I looked into it and recorded some of your pvp. Because I had work I didn't get to look into it until today. I saw a couple of questionable head movement but in one specific case, I clearly saw your head snap toward Jerreh, inflict him with damage and then your head snapped back in the direction you were looking before. It just so happened that once I decided to ban you logged on and crash.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
(Oct 21st, 2018, 11:41 AM)DogTag93 link Wrote: I had reports of you using possibly using modded clients yesterday. I looked into it and recorded some of your pvp. Because I had work I didn't get to look into it until today. I saw a couple of questionable head movement but in one specific case, I clearly saw your head snap toward Jerreh, inflict him with damage and then your head snapped back in the direction you were looking before. It just so happened that once I decided to ban you logged on and crash.

I wish there was some way I could prove I wasn't using a modded client, but there really isn't, that instance was in the past. However I still wasn't using a client I would like a pardon because I don't think there was any concrete evidence to support the ban.
(Oct 21st, 2018, 11:41 AM)DogTag93 link Wrote: I had reports of you using possibly using modded clients yesterday. I looked into it and recorded some of your pvp. Because I had work I didn't get to look into it until today. I saw a couple of questionable head movement but in one specific case, I clearly saw your head snap toward Jerreh, inflict him with damage and then your head snapped back in the direction you were looking before. It just so happened that once I decided to ban you logged on and crash.
I’m not gonna steal this but can you send me the video of the pvp that was recorded recorded please?

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Oct 21st, 2018, 12:53 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=DogTag93 link=topic=5915.msg35944#msg35944 date=1540147266]
I had reports of you using possibly using modded clients yesterday. I looked into it and recorded some of your pvp. Because I had work I didn't get to look into it until today. I saw a couple of questionable head movement but in one specific case, I clearly saw your head snap toward Jerreh, inflict him with damage and then your head snapped back in the direction you were looking before. It just so happened that once I decided to ban you logged on and crash.
I’m not gonna steal this but can you send me the video of the pvp that was recorded recorded please?
[/quote]

Me as well I want this to be examined, everyone deserves a free trial!
I have never had an issue with you as a player and to stay constant with how I punish players, the plea you gave and for the fact you appealed, I'm going to reduce your ban to two weeks. From what I understand you have an extensive record of abuse for which I have not seen only heard so I'm not going to act on it. Lock this post, please.

~ DogTag93

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
Why would it need to be locked if it isn't over, if he didn't cheat he shouldn't get ban.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]