masterovie going to far
I really don't like to interject about issues like these because my opinion is worthless in the end, but I think it's more shameful to lie about your intentions than mockery itself.

I'm not one to believe light mockery should be an actual offense, but even so, staff members are held to higher standards for obvious reasons. If you're willing to mock fellow staff members what kind of stuff are you saying to regular players? Staff also shouldn't be lying as that negatively effects our integrity immensely.

The thing is though, I was believing your story that it was a misconception and you really meant "master of movies", but posting your own chat logs that directly showed you lied is why I even felt compelled to post anything at all. This is why in the real world people pay lawyers.

(Oct 14th, 2018, 10:16 PM)coreygill1 link Wrote:Ok u know something masterovoe you need to really grow up. Like a message a name. Like look at yourself acting like this over one little thing. The only benefit of being demoted is I can get on the server when ever and do what I want when I want and not worry about anyonr. I took being guard series and did not abuse anything and never did anything wrong. So nnow that I am dptdd I guess I can worry about things that matter like my job and my social life now
you could get on the server whenever you wanted when you were guard.... just saying

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
But Now it does not matter when I get on
Oh I'm sorry, I thought this was America

I'd post the sp meme but I'm on mobile, wait till noon

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Oct 15th, 2018, 05:55 AM)zs471 link Wrote:Oh I'm sorry, I thought this was America

I'd post the sp meme but I'm on mobile, wait till noon
[Image: 57f0c92fcb027b23b236ad8a9f3fd78f.png]

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
This is a spicy thread and all, but did you know that Robert Loggia has started in over 228 movies and TV shows? That’s a lot of lines!

In all seriousness though, this is kind of useless. I’m not really sure why Ovie has permission to mute for mocking if someone calls him Movie... This has been an issue in the past, and continues to persist, so soon, we’re going to run out of players if he keeps banning people. Everyone jokes about this, myself included at some point. “Movie” isn’t offensive in any way shape or form, and if it were, Netflix would be in big trouble by now FeelsBadMan.jpeg This is probably one of the more stupid arguments I’ve run into, and the only thing I can compare it to is “Is water wet???!?”. You’re chasing your own tail here. We’ve got more pressing things to worry, so watching console in Discord for the word “Movie” is a really, genuinely scary way to spend your time/resources.

Does this mean that when people call me anything other than my IGN, I can make a report for mocking...?

#CoreyForWarden #VoteForPedro #TinaEatYourTots

-Trap  pedobear

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
(Oct 15th, 2018, 07:44 AM)TraphouseCorndog link Wrote:This is a spicy thread and all, but did you know that Robert Loggia has started in over 228 movies and TV shows? That’s a lot of lines!

In all seriousness though, this is kind of useless. I’m not really sure why Ovie has permission to mute for mocking if someone calls him Movie... This has been an issue in the past, and continues to persist, so soon, we’re going to run out of players if he keeps banning people. Everyone jokes about this, myself included at some point. “Movie” isn’t offensive in any way shape or form, and if it were, Netflix would be in big trouble by now FeelsBadMan.jpeg This is probably one of the more stupid arguments I’ve run into, and the only thing I can compare it to is “Is water wet???!?”. You’re chasing your own tail here. We’ve got more pressing things to worry, so watching console in Discord for the word “Movie” is a really, genuinely scary way to spend your time/resources.

Does this mean that when people call me anything other than my IGN, I can make a report for mocking...?

#CoreyForWarden #VoteForPedro #TinaEatYourTots

-Trap  pedobear
I don’t know why people can’t just drop it all together and call me by my name...

signature

In all honesty, people don’t drop it because it’s become a big deal like this. If you tell a toddler not to lick the toaster, what are they going to do? They’re going to lick the toaster, of course. People don’t take it seriously because it’s blown up like this. They’re not going to lick the toaster if you don’t tell them not to lick the toaster, Ovie. It’s something about saying the oh so forbidden word that makes people do it.

#LickTheToaster #VoteForPedro #TinaEatYourTots

-Trap  pedobear

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
ik everyone keeps calling me JerBear and Jereh or Jerrehh im going to start taking legal action upon thee who mock thy name.
(Oct 15th, 2018, 08:54 AM)TraphouseCorndog link Wrote:In all honesty, people don’t drop it because it’s become a big deal like this. If you tell a toddler not to lick the toaster, what are they going to do? They’re going to lick the toaster, of course. People don’t take it seriously because it’s blown up like this. They’re not going to lick the toaster if you don’t tell them not to lick the toaster, Ovie. It’s something about saying the oh so forbidden word that makes people do it.

#LickTheToaster #VoteForPedro #TinaEatYourTots

-Trap  pedobear
you’re comparing a baby to these teenagers or slightly younger people.  A teenager needs to know when to stop and if they don’t stop they have to get punished or they’ll keep doing it.  And if I don’t say anything then they’ll just do it not expecting anything to happen.

signature