masterovie going to far
I've never called Masterovie, Mastermovie because that's not his name, but I don't see the big issue with doing it, if he didn't make it a big deal, then it wouldn't be a big deal and nobody would do it. It's not like you can go around banning and demoting people for it[sub]Oh wait[/sub]

Translated Response:
I've nev'r hath called Masterovie, Mastermovie because that's not his name, but I don't see the big issue with doing t, if 't be true that gent didn't maketh t a big deal, then t wouldn't beest a big deal and nobody would do't. It's not like thee can wend around banning and demoting people for it[sub]Oh wait[/sub]

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Oct 15th, 2018, 11:48 AM)zs471 link Wrote:I've never called Masterovie, Mastermovie because that's not his name, but I don't see the big issue with doing it, if he didn't make it a big deal, then it wouldn't be a big deal and nobody would do it. It's not like you can go around banning and demoting people for it[sub]Oh wait[/sub]

Translated Response:
I've nev'r hath called Masterovie, Mastermovie because that's not his name, but I don't see the big issue with doing t, if 't be true that gent didn't maketh t a big deal, then t wouldn't beest a big deal and nobody would do't. It's not like thee can wend around banning and demoting people for it[sub]Oh wait[/sub]
It’s like when you are on a road trip and your 8 year old sister is kicking your chair and you are like ,”Mommm,” and she says your sister is only doing it because she it getting a reaction out of you.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1