Interscope_'s Moderator Application
Going to have to agree with Masterovie on this one.

Regardless it is Silas's call so who knows.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
I have seen other people in the past apply for staff on this server and get  deniedimj due to being staff on another server ... well a prison server. You cant have enough focus to give both servers the time and attention they deserve.

But with this being said,

I would say maybe in the future! As you have had some problems on the server but you have been soooo much better and have been getting better everyday that I have seen you on the server. But for now i would have to say -1 just so I can see how active you are going to be and how you are on the server... but GL

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
(Oct 25th, 2018, 07:35 PM)Maelonic link Wrote:I have seen other people in the past apply for staff on this server and get  deniedimj due to being staff on another server ... well a prison server. You cant have enough focus to give both servers the time and attention they deserve.

But with this being said,

I would say maybe in the future! As you have had some problems on the server but you have been soooo much better and have been getting better everyday that I have seen you on the server. But for now i would have to say -1 just so I can see how active you are going to be and how you are on the server... but GL

Thank you mae, I have been doing quite better..

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]