Re-balancing of guards
This will outline a possible re-work to guards

Overall guard changes:
Add thorns back to guard armor to balance the better drops so it costs more armor durability no matter how well you do against the guard

Heavily re-work drops, I suggest just simply changing the chance values on the drops to 100% or something very high so they drop certain common things often to make it at least somewhat worth it to kill guards.

Standard Guard:
Make Standard Guard vary based on guard rank (similar to how guards were pre-rework)

This will make Standard guard the "jack of all trades" guard class because I want to make the guard classes have more exaggerated traits so all the classes fit a certain play-style

Riot Guard:
This is clearly the strongest class

Has a lot of health (which is good) this should be the tank class

I suggest a nerf in damage or possibly adding cooldown to the anti knockback shield, something to limit their ability to inflict the massive amount of damage they can.

Marksman Guard:
I like where this class is, but I think a nerf to the marksman bow is needed but possibly a strength increase to keep the same damage overall.

I say this because I have seen guards drop these bows which are very over-powered *cough* coreygill1. But otherwise this class is very good.

Wolf Class:
Never really see it used, seemed fairly balanced when I came in contact with it but I noticed they take damage very quickly because they died to me very fast.

Thank you for reading and consideration.
soonTM ?

signature

???