TraphouseCorndog's Donor Package Idea
Is your idea logical: I believe so
Has it been previously suggested?: I don't believe so
Did you have sexual relations with that woman?: I did not

I was browsing the forums and saw the "Suggest a donor pack and get it for free if we use it!!!!1!!1!" so I thought I'd give it a swing. I think that there should be something similar to the part pack, but less... very specific? Party packs aren't bad, but I don't really see that much incentive in them unless you're a PvP monster. Things like bows, armor, gapps, and swords aren't really that helpful if you've already got a bunch of crate gear (which everyone does). Now, I'm not saying that the PvP items should be taken out, but rather added to with things less PvP oriented. The crates are nice because of the gambling aspect, and the pickaxes are nice for mining, but it doesn't seem worth it to me. If you were to make a new donor pack, I would suggest including things that everyone could use, and be super general with. Kind of like an essentials package. Thigs like:

-EXP bottles
-Food
-Crates
-A few points/cash
-Building Materials
-"Torches" -zs471
-Potions
-Redstone components
-Event tokens
-TNT
-Books
-Drugs
-Sickles
etc.

Really anything and everything you constantly wish you had more of. TNT for raiding, Books for enchanting, drugs for PvP/selling, Sickles for making drugs, event tokens for hosting events, torches for lighting people on fire (zs471), food for... eating? I'd say it's almost like a care package, because it has items that would help you get higher up on the food chain. Now, there's a lot of stuff listed there, so cutting back on some stuff may be a good idea, but given the potential of what this package allows, I'd imagine it would be kind of spendy. But, it would be worth it.

Even if you wanted to narrow some of those items/categories into their own donor packs, that would be good too. Redstone components (most of them at least) are uncraftable, and need to be bought at the block shop. This would be great for players who don't have a lot of in game cash, but only want to buy the redstone items as opposed to in game money. A drug pack could be good for PvPers, or maybe a "Supplier" pack could be implimented to help players get a head start on making drugs. An "Events" package could allow players to queue events, and a "Raiding" package could hold TNT, sponges, slime blocks, redstone, obsidian, etc.

Just a few ideas Big Grin

-Trap pedobear

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
+1

a couple changes though maybe remove the event tokens and books. Then call it the Free World Pack