Hacked Client
IGN:
Who banned you?masterovie

When were you banned? (Time/Date) 1:25 AM EST 10/8/2018

Why were you banned? I took screenshots with my client on.

Are you at fault? Well in a sense of course, I had a client on that is indeed an offense.

What was your rank on MCP? Free

Why should we unban you? My client is meant for another server. I was playing on an op prison server with some friends and we caught this kid xraying in the donor mine. I got a client to follow and see if it was true and it ended up being correct. I just kept in on not realizing I had it after I left for work. Was very in the heat of the moment and really wanted to post what ovie said because it was very personal and rude. I feel if I just removed the client as was able to explain myself he would have maybe understood my situation but I do understand why the ban was warranted.

Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? I believe I do not, I did not lose anything, but I like this question a lot.

signature

Smile
why you playing op prison smh  nope.jpeg
-You forgot your ign
-op prison sucks mcp is better and that’s the tea sis
oh shnap ty I didn't realize. and yes op prisons suck but irl friends enjoy it so I had no choice.

signature

Smile
http://cdgs.net/Prism/index.php?player=Noxehhh

Dogtag banned you
oh, well then, thanks? I guess

signature

Smile
(Oct 7th, 2018, 10:40 PM)Noxehhh link Wrote: IGN: Noxehhh

Who banned you? DogTag93

When were you banned? (Time/Date) 1:25 AM EST 10/8/2018

Why were you banned? I took screenshots with my client on.

Are you at fault? Well in a sense of course, I had a client on that is indeed an offense.

What was your rank on MCP? Free

Why should we unban you? My client is meant for another server. I was playing on an op prison server with some friends and we caught this kid xraying in the donor mine. I got a client to follow and see if it was true and it ended up being correct. I just kept in on not realizing I had it after I left for work. Was very in the heat of the moment and really wanted to post what ovie said because it was very personal and rude. I feel if I just removed the client as was able to explain myself he would have maybe understood my situation but I do understand why the ban was warranted.

Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? I believe I do not, I did not lose anything, but I like this question a lot.

***Edited***

signature

Smile
Reducing your permanent down to a 5 day tempban due to having a relatively clean bminfo and also because I have personally not had a problem with you prior to this. Please remember that modded clients are forbidding while on MCP.

See you on Saturday!

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
Thank you for the chance, will not let you down, much appreciated dogtag.

signature

Smile