Stinglikebeedril aka IanUniake abuse report
Your IGN: LittleCanada

Abuser?s IGN: Alt name: IanUniake main account : stinglikebeedril

Abuser?s rank: Guard on main; Free on alt

What the abuser was doing: He was on his alt when i was getting mad at him, (yes i admit i was toxic) but he saw it on his alt and goes to his main account and mutes me.. he said for staff dis when he was on his alt at the time. He wasn't on his main account thus meaning it wasn't staff dis and was abuse

When this happened: (Include date and timezone): 7:15 Pm cst
Proof: (insert an image or video here)
https://imgur.com/a/M7ImTpD
https://imgur.com/a/tDNgQtK
https://imgur.com/a/KtmnrJo

Additional info: I admit i was toxic and i was in a bad mood to begin with, but i feel it was abuse and im reporting it now, i understand if nothing is done but i thought it might be worth it.. sting has done this to me in the past but this is the first time im reporting it
Sounds like a well deserved mute.

Pussy

signature

???
when you were insulting, you were referring to sting, not ian. therefore, it was staff diss. you should have specified who the insults were to. if it was towards ian, you should have stated ian. and vise versa with sting. you were warned more than once by ryan as well in this situation. it was a fair 15 minute mute.
(Oct 6th, 2018, 05:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Sounds like a well deserved mute.

I'm fine with that, it was worth a shot because he has abused a lot in the past.

Pussy
ok so to start this is the first time i have done this. i have told him when he is being toxic that I'm gonna get sting on if he keeps it up, and then got on sting and muted him if he still kept doing it when sting was on. But this time is different normally whenever canada does any of this and staff is on he just get insta muted due to him being on the common offender list that totally really exists. But with ryan on i expected him to just get muted and when he didn't i msged ryan about it and he still didn't get muted, i decided that since he had stopped after his first offend that i would let it go and leave ryan to deal with it, but then he did it again and still didn't get muted so i told ryan to just mute him please I was pretty offended at this point (probs cause its midnight for me and I'm really tired making my emotions easier to change) and when he didn't i decided to just mute him myself. Now i do understand that this is breaking the "rule" to have thick skin and not let your emotions control you but after a rough day its pretty hard. I understand if i get demoted its been an honor to serve this server as a guard  emotRIP  emotRIP  emotRIP  emotRIP
Your IGN: TraphouseCorndog
Abuser?s IGN: stinglikeabeedril
Abuser?s rank: A-Guard
What the abuser was doing: Apparently a situation had developed between LittleCanada and Sting, and upon Sting trying to resolve the issue, he attempted to blackmail LittleCanada by threatening him with a ban for a completely different issue. From what I understand, Sting tends to go off of the rails a bit, however, that's just what I've heard from others. I kind of experienced this the other day when I had said something along the lines of "Hey peeps, you should all go check out a boy's application and see what you think!" to my friends on MCP, and Sting went on a power trip and said something along the lines of "You're not supposed to ask to have staff review your application, I'm denying you". I clearly didn't ask him, or any other staff member (because there weren't any) to review my application, and when I made this point, he played the "Okay, but if I see it again, you're getting denied" card, like he thought he was letting me off the hook for something I didn't do...

Either way, the screenshots provided show a blatant blackmail attempt, so I'm just going to drop these here.
When this happened: (Include date and timezone): October 6, 2018. 8:45pm (EST)
Proof:

[Image: LQgoc88.png]

[Image: Ftfz83p.png]

Additional info: Yes, I am aware this is a whole new report, but it pertains to the issue that this thread is based on. If needed, I can and will make a whole new report in the reports section (only upon request, however)

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
ok so on the topic of "blackmail" i was mostly making a joke i notice that it didn't come off as that at all(i won't make any jokes that might come off as illegal again(or any jokes every at all))

on the topic of him "asking for people to check his app" i told him its not safe to ask for people to check your app as a friendly tip, i don't remember much about it but i must have worded it wrong or trap read it wrong or both.
(Oct 6th, 2018, 06:24 PM)stinglikebeedril link Wrote: ok so on the topic of "blackmail" i was mostly making a joke.
hey, I killed your dog but it’s a joke so we’re good. 

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
You're not supposed to ask to have staff review your application, I'm denying you

^ that part is true no need to announce it to the server users that go to the websight daily see it

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
(Oct 6th, 2018, 07:22 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=stinglikebeedril link=topic=5888.msg35756#msg35756 date=1538875441]
ok so on the topic of "blackmail" i was mostly making a joke.
hey, I killed your dog but it’s a joke so we’re good.
[/quote]

isn't that how prank videos work now so. PRANKKKKKED