Please unban me I didnt mean any harm to the server
IGN: jay_boy19
Who banned you?  DogTag93
When were you banned? (Time/Date) today
Why were you banned? use of client impact 4.3
Are you at fault? kind of i was too lazy to change clients i didnt mean any harm at all to the server
What was your rank on MCP? citizen
Why should we unban you? I really like this server i want to stream on it i promise to switch clients next time i dont mean any harm to you or anyone
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement?
Additional info: I am streaming right now you can see that im banned on the server, i love this server  and for the third time i dont mean any harm to the server at all
I'm going to accept this ban appeal and unban for the reason that you are a new player and in your stream, you weren't using the client. Please understand that clients such as the one you are using at not allowed. I typically am harder on my initial punishments and ease up on ban appeals. Please do not let me or any of the other staff catch you using any other clients or unapproved mods.

If you have questions about what is allowed please refer to this post http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3855.0.html
You can also ask any of the mod staff or wardens about what is allowed. Typically mods that only change the appearance of objects are okay (such as the rainbow glint) But any mod that unfairly assists you in pvp is not allowed.

Welcome back!

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]