Lord63's Unban Appeal
IGN: Lord63
Who banned you? IcyCrevasse
When were you banned? (Time/Date) August 3, 2018, 3:02 pm
Why were you banned? Use of client (Auto Connector
Are you at fault? Yes
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen
Why should we unban you? Let's be real every unbanned appeal I have made up until this point has been some sob story. And to be honest, it doesn't work out too well for me. So I have decided to actually make a heartfelt ban appeal and apologize to all the people I have been complete ass holes to in the past. Let's start off with LittleLea, I have done many things wrong to LittleLea, some I will never be able to come back from,  I was an outright jerk towards her and I want to sincerely apologize for the way I treated you this also goes for miner01. I would also like to apologize to DalAlwaysGames I was very toxic towards you because I was mostly just jealous of you. You had all these people wanting to be your friends and none mine, it made me a little bit insecure and that's exactly what a bully does and I want to apologize. I would also like to make an overall apology to everyone I have misused and been a jerk too.  I will never be able to come back from the hole I have made for myself.  And apologizing is the only real way I can make it up to you at this point I don't deserve any of your forgiveness. And I would also like to apologize to 2 main people in specific, Silas Bowen and MasterScare.  I haven't been specifically hostile towards Silas, but over the years I have annoyed him and made a very bad reputation for myself in his eyes, I deserve nothing for you, I would just like to say im sorry.  and for MasterScare, I've been such a jerk to you as of me latest being on the server, and I truly apologize for my actions, believe me, or not the choice is yours. Just know for everyone I have hurt and made feel bad, I will forever hold those sins above my head and I will try my best to be a nontoxic helpful member of the MCP community.  Thank you for reading my un-ban appeal.
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? From my knowledge, I was not fined in any way, But if it means anything. whoever is online if I get unbanned Ill split the remaining money I have left with all of them, or just wipe it all in general. 
Additional info: No, sir.

signature

You may be in luck Lord:

(Sep 21st, 2018, 09:09 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Your unban appeal and reasoning is not great. Regardless we'll probably do a ban reset soonTM so you're unbanned.

However, you may still not be unbanned if you are on Silas' list of people to never unban like link (I have only herd of link or at least didn't remember).
(Aug 25th, 2018, 11:19 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Nope, you had many "one last chances" but no more.
  This is from your other appeal, I highly highly doubt you’ll be unbanned.  I honestly don’t get it, why be a complete fucking moron and act like a four year old and when you get banned you say why why why.  You’ve had chance after chance.  Don’t be a dick if you want to play the server.  -1 Sorrryyyy

Not really sorry

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Sep 24th, 2018, 03:55 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote:[quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=5857.msg35469#msg35469 date=1535264388]
Nope, you had many "one last chances" but no more.
  This is from your other appeal, I highly highly doubt you’ll be unbanned.  I honestly don’t get it, why be a complete fucking moron and act like a four year old and when you get banned you say why why why.  You’ve had chance after chance.  Don’t be a dick if you want to play the server.  -1 Sorrryyyy

Not really sorry
[/quote]
I won’t deny it, I’ve fucked up and  I will never come back from that... the only thing I will deny is this is not the same format as the other one, it’s brand new

signature

(Sep 24th, 2018, 06:30 PM)Lord63 link Wrote:[quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=5875.msg35654#msg35654 date=1537829709]
[quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=5857.msg35469#msg35469 date=1535264388]
Nope, you had many "one last chances" but no more.

Not really sorry
[/quote]
I won’t deny it, I’ve fucked up and  I will never come back from that... the only thing I will deny is this is not the same format as the other one, it’s brand new
[/quote] so just cause the format is new you want another chance.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
-1 "Oh I really have changed". You used a client the first day you were back. I know you will use it again. You truly have no respect for there server.  You can go on apologizing to everyone it's not going to change anyone's mind

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
Would say this is a little more thought-out that previous appeals, although more of a personal apology towards people rather than your banned reason(s). However good luck and maybe we will see you soon.
(Sep 25th, 2018, 12:55 AM)Miner link Wrote:Would say this is a little more thought-out that previous appeals, although more of a personal apology towards people rather than your banned reason(s). However good luck and maybe we will see you soon.
I didn't want to make it some dumb sob story on how I want just ¨1 More chance¨ I wanted it to be different from all of my other ones.

signature

(Sep 25th, 2018, 06:35 AM)Lord63 link Wrote:[quote author=Miner link=topic=5875.msg35658#msg35658 date=1537862111]
Would say this is a little more thought-out that previous appeals, although more of a personal apology towards people rather than your banned reason(s). However good luck and maybe we will see you soon.
Is if I can be allowed 1 more chance I will not take it for granite
[/quote]

Last ban appeal you said the same thing. You can't be trusted and you do not deserve a place on MCP

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Sep 25th, 2018, 07:54 AM)Mr.Scare link Wrote:[quote author=Lord63 link=topic=5875.msg35659#msg35659 date=1537882554]
[quote author=Miner link=topic=5875.msg35658#msg35658 date=1537862111]
Is if I can be allowed 1 more chance I will not take it for granite
[/quote]

Last ban appeal you said the same thing. You can't be trusted and you do not deserve a place on MCP
[/quote]
I'm gonna be honest scare. I respect you and as a fellow person, I'm gonna have to say I really don't care less about your opinions on this one, You could just say 1 thing and just give it a -1, But you have to find a reason to keep dragging your hatred for me on and on.  I'm not judging you, you can do what you want.

signature