Littlelea
Gavinator27

Littlelea

Mod

oh so many things. Not banning a obvious hacker, muting people when they said she was wrong, then not apologizing for being wrong and muting those who were telling her correct things. As I was.

9PM EST august 25

Proof: didn't take screenshots but plenty of witnesses on the server. If I knew of a way to put chat history past screenshots I totally would.

Additional info: Miner and Lea couldn't see obvious evidence, but ovie did... Also, why did they have hypogre look at the report when he isn't staff...
no proof nothing will be done.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
i +1 It but there is no proof, im sorry gavin its not gonna happen due to her clearing chat

signature

[Image: ackVMXt.png]
a lot of proof u being extremely disrespectful towards that's why ppl got muted

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
Because we were in the ts with hypogre playing another game when he told us there was a report and me and lea couldn't tell and hypogre wasn't sure either so we said we would leave this for other with more experience which you didn't want to accept that decision.
what actually is this? 

The video showed me no proof I'm not going to ban someone without actually having a reason to.

Next
I asked you several times to stop being so rude so you got muted for staff disrespect came back continued to do the same thing after me ovie and miner asked you to stop
(Aug 25th, 2018, 06:17 PM)littlelea link Wrote:what actually is this? 

The video showed me no proof I'm not going to ban someone without actually having a reason to.

Next
I asked you several times to stop being so rude so you got muted for staff disrespect came back continued to do the same thing after me ovie and miner asked you to stop

first mute had no warning at all. Everyone was correct on the server about how the player was cheating, so obviously either you weren't looking hard enough / being lazy, or shouldn't be a mod without knowledge of some common PVP hacks at least.
Dear Gavin, If you read when we were talking I stated I did not see anything wrong with it and passed it onto miner and ovie. They looked at it and decided, I'm not going to ban people because everyone wants it

If I did that, you would have been banned during all this, people were telling me to mute and ban you during all that and I did not because as a MOD you follow the rules that are set for you.

(Aug 25th, 2018, 06:25 PM)littlelea link Wrote:Dear Gavin, If you read when we were talking I stated I did not see anything wrong with it and passed it onto miner and ovie. They looked at it and decided, I'm not going to ban people because everyone wants it

If I did that, you would have been banned during all this, people were telling me to mute and ban you during all that and I did not because as a MOD you follow the rules that are set for you.

Dear lea, I did read that, and we were all fired up because it was so blatant. You had muted me for me telling you to "do your job" and I was correct that you weren't doing your job, at least trying, as he was banned for hacking. If you are going to be a STAFF member on a server where people may need to be banned, please know how to see things and not mute harmless people. hackers make the server worse, not clean players.
Look lea didn't ban him right away that like the only thing she got wrong. I know she should have done the co system but overall she gave you chance to stop and you didn't so... Look I told lea she was wrong and I wasn't muted so I guess I'm luck or your just missing out the other things you said -1.1

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]