MCP Alert Season 3 Finale!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-10C9n74J0[/youtube]

Whaaaaaat is up MCP Alert Nation I'm your host Killer Mittstarr, and yes this will be the final episode of MCP Alert Season Three. With that out of the way lets get right into the news!

Is it getting hot in here or?

Does anyone else feel the tension, Like an MCP civil war, is just around the corner? I feel it, seems every week there is some sort of spit off between the two sides? Well, what sides are we talking about here? Well, we all know who close Miner, Lea, and Dogtag are in the own ts I guess we could call this lot side 1. Then we have the other lode, Mit, ZS and do I dare say dragon1240? If you haven’t had guessed this is side 2. I am constantly hearing of events happening between these groups. Nearly almost I have to rely on the word of another player due to my unfortunate timezone, so take my understanding with a pinch of salt. Myself I'm trying to keep a neutral position however perhaps I could be biased on Lea’s gang because of recent events between us, maybe? However, we all know both groups have done shitty things whether that be allowing vile articles of MCP players on their newspapers or be keeping a plot form someone who gave it in trust, all because of its location. One thing is for certain it will be interesting to see what the future holds for MCP with these two groups seemingly at war with one and other.

--Dr. Scare

Update: As of August 1st, 2018 Mitsuo and Lea were getting along!

Demote Aura

It came as a shocker to the MCP Community to learn of the demotion of a staff member. One of the newest members of the staff team, RT1cTV was demoted. He went to go get chips and apparently accidently hit a hotkey on his keyboard which activated kill aura, a famous hack which is used to automatically target and attack players. However RT was on an alt and was not banned directly. His main was banned afterwards. RT appealed his at once perm banned but it was then shortened to 2 weeks. RT then accidently logged on a couple of days into his ban and was perm banned for bypass. We asked RT what he thought about the ban and he said, "Just make up a good quote." So for that comment RT, "I'm sincerely sorry for what I did and I regret doing it, logging on my main was a mistake and I tried to fix it but I am now paying the price, also Dogtag has a nice butt." We will always remember RT for being a beast Lili.

--Killer Mittstarr

By By Buycraft

It was first announced a couple of days ago over Snapchat that someone had reported MCP to Mojang for violating Mojang's EULA. EULA stands for End User License Agreement (The thing you just kinda scroll all the way down and click the box and hit accept.) The way MCP violated the EULA was by having the option for players to donate for soft currency in game and other various functions, such as, access to donor, unban, and other options. For the time being the server will not be accepting donations and current donors are being referred to as "Friends of CDGS." However Silas has stated that MCP will not go down anytime soon as most of the money from the previous supporters has gone into a Savings Account and will continue to pay for MCP.

--ThatLispyKid

The Guard vs Alt debate

Most players apply for guard and if they don't like it, they generally just play on an alt and play on the guard here and there. Recently this has been a big controversial issue with numerous guards getting on their alts and being more active daily on their alts than their mains.
                "I mean if you apply and get guard that's what you should be doing," Mr. SuperGoldenMario, baron, said. "I think it's wrong that guards are playing on their alts more and causing more trouble for the guards."
                Most guards though will bring it up that sometimes they need a break and guarding and sometimes the need for guards aren't all that needed most of the time.
                "If there aren't enough other. players on to justify being on their guard account it's not a problem," Mr Ryan10000, B-Guard, said. "Especially if another guard is already on.

--ThatLispyKid

Edited by: KillerMittstarr

New Commands, New Features

In our last MCP Alert, we covered the numerous amount of new commands and features that had been recently added to MCP, this is a continuation of that. Players can now do /map packs to see how many map packs have been opened up serverwide. Players can also now do /guardkills and /guardkills global to see how many of each class of guard that you have killed personally or that have died globally.

--ThatLispyKid

Owner taking leave.

No not Silas Bowen. The owner of MCP Alert is taking a break from MCP Alert and will be MIA for a while to spend time with his family and relax. This is not a Series Finale, but a season finale. When Killer MittStarr returns so will MCP Alert Season 4 with a very blockbuster story. Wink

--KillerMittstarr

signature

[Image: ddd3abd87fa66d2fe566559613aff9db.jpg]
Owner of Mcp Alert is lying the owner of mcp alert will be going to get his butt handed by authorities in Florida. in no way shape or form will he be spending time with his family.

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
Amazing stuff that Dr scare writer he does a fine job, should start paying him Wink

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Aug 12th, 2018, 05:38 PM)Mr.Scare link Wrote:Amazing stuff that Dr scare writer he does a fine job, should start paying him Wink
what college or university did Dr. Scare go to?

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Aug 12th, 2018, 05:49 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote:[quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=5822.msg35294#msg35294 date=1534120703]
Amazing stuff that Dr scare writer he does a fine job, should start paying him Wink
[/quote]
Dont think he ever will or caan go to one

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
Good way to wrap it up 10/10

signature

???
(Aug 12th, 2018, 06:00 PM)Hypogre link Wrote:[quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=5822.msg35295#msg35295 date=1534121396]
[quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=5822.msg35294#msg35294 date=1534120703]
[/quote]
Dont think he ever will or caan go to one
[/quote] well he has a “Dr” which means he had to have gone to one to get the degree.  Unless he’s a fake Dr!!!

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
1+

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
+1 read the whole thing it was really good

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]

Quote: well he has a “Dr” which means he had to have gone to one to get the degree.  Unless he’s a fake Dr!!!

He's a Dr. Like Dr. Nick