Frozen_Fires Ban Appeal
IGN:  Frozen_Fires
Who Banned You?  LittleLea
When Where You Banned?  August 11th, 2018 at 5:25 PM
Why Were You Banned?  Bypass
Are You at Fault?  No
What was Your Rank at MCP? Free
Why should we unban you?  This is the best prison server I could find and I wasn't at fault for my ban because all I did was have the same IP as my brother who got banned on his first day here. I always vote for this server and recommended a little too much I guess as now i'm in this situation. In conclusion, I was just banned due to my brother's action therefor as I'm an entirely different person with my own account on Minecraft as well I shouldn't be brought down by my brother's mistakes.
Additional Info: LitteLea seemed to not actually want to ban me but did just because they had to.
Your correct, I did not want to ban you, however, I had to due to bypass.

I was able to look and see that your brother Nostalgic_peach was permanently banned by Dogtag93(MOD)
10 August 2018 10:17:40 PM
Reason:
racism //appeal at cdgs.net

However, your brother has never been banned before on this server for anything. I do not know what was said to get him banned but, not don't know why it was permanent  considering looking and seeing /bminfo is clean no warnings, kicks, or mutes.

Good luck!

Lea
I should have expanded on his ban reason more than just racism, there was more to it than just that. That's my fault.

I suggest having your brother make a ban appeal for his account. After that, I'm sure Lea can unban your account.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
If your brother makes a ban appeal and it is approved, I will gladly unban your account. You were a very patient/understanding player.

Good luck