Duel System
I believe that MCP would benefit from a duel system where players can duke it out, 1 on 1, anyplace in the prison, no safezones. The players would not receive or deal damage to anyone but their duel opponent, and after one wins, instead of dying and dropping gear, they would be healed and the duel would end.

I think MCP needs more PvP and what I am suggesting is a risk free way of encouraging combat. The hurtles I can think of include the difficulty of coding a proper system, abuse of the duel system to escape a fight (maybe make /duel not available in combat) or avoid a fight (/dueling with a friend to get through a PvP zone, no idea how to prevent that), consumables (i.e. you eat all your golden apples, lose, have no golden apples left and you are in a PvP zone,) maybe replenish consumables which could be exploited and/or give protection for a small time against the other player in the duel. The logistics are not optimal, but this is my attempt at the "there is no pvp on the server anymore" problem, sorry for the jumble of thoughts.

1. Is your idea logical?
Yes
2. Could it be done easily?
No
3. Has something like it been done before?
Yes, I've seen it on kitpvp servers
4. Has this idea been suggested before?
As far as I know, no
This would make me want to actually pvp other players and not just kill Corey all the time. +1

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
-1.  No, you can’t have risk free pvp, when there’s a fight in a real prison do the guards just sit back? No.  If you want to pvp go to free world on an flat piece of land so guards can’t do anything. And if you really want to duel I have the perfect command.  /server rushpvp

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Aug 8th, 2018, 07:11 AM)masterovieOG link Wrote:-1.  No, you can’t have risk free pvp, when there’s a fight in a real prison do the guards just sit back? No.  If you want to pvp go to free world on an flat piece of land so guards can’t do anything. And if you really want to duel I have the perfect command.  /server rushpvp

In real prisons guards do at times ignore a situation after being paid off ect. That and if youre caught somewhere without guards same rule applies.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Aug 8th, 2018, 02:43 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:[quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=5813.msg35235#msg35235 date=1533737461]
-1.  No, you can’t have risk free pvp, when there’s a fight in a real prison do the guards just sit back? No.  If you want to pvp go to free world on an flat piece of land so guards can’t do anything. And if you really want to duel I have the perfect command.  /server rushpvp

In real prisons guards do at times ignore a situation after being paid off ect. That and if youre caught somewhere without guards same rule applies.
[/quote] well if you get payed off here you get demoted sooo.  This is just a real shitty suggestion

signature

(Aug 8th, 2018, 02:58 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote:This is just a real shitty suggestion

You're a real shitty person so it evens out.

signature

(Aug 8th, 2018, 06:22 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:[quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=5813.msg35239#msg35239 date=1533765515]
This is just a real shitty suggestion

You're a real shitty person so it evens out.
[/quote] even if I was a shitty person, doesn’t mean it’s still not a shitty suggestion

signature

(Aug 8th, 2018, 06:30 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote:even if I was a shitty person, doesn’t mean it’s still not a shitty suggestion

Not a real shitty suggestion. It's one that would increase interest in the pvp side of the server, however it isn't technically particle. Most likely not going to happen, not a "shit" suggestion.

signature

#MitForPresident.          +1 bcuz NATOR did it first

signature

I used to accept bribes as a guard, it adds to the roleplay experience for the players @ovie

@soup

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]