enchant and guard changes
I think that guards should be a fair fight for maxed out prisoners. I think they should have the chainmail equivilant of prot 4 unbreak 3 diamond armor and a sharp 5 fire 2 sword. Also I think that the custom enchant is simply stupid and that it is far too hard to achieve than just enchanting normally. To get a full prot 4 and sharp 5 sets it is going to be costing you hundreds of levels and getting that ammount of levels at once is almost impossible.
#1 Balancing guards is near impossible due to the factors of multiple players & multiple guards.

#2 Default enchanting in minecraft is absurdly easy in vanilla MC.

signature

???
(Aug 2nd, 2018, 04:42 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:#2 Default enchanting in minecraft is absurdly easy in vanilla MC.

I agree 100%.  With all of the ways to get resources, it would be way too easy to get the best of everything.  IE: getting the leather from E block (or make a cow farm in the free world), get sugar canes in C mine (Or make a farm in the free world which gives better yield), voting to get 40 levels worth of xp per day, and getting lapis from block parties (Or the free world).