MasterOvie bypass tempmute.
hahaah crap! Drug bust in my basement 
(Aug 2nd, 2018, 01:20 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote:[quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=5806.msg35176#msg35176 date=1533240900]
[quote author=littlelea link=topic=5806.msg35171#msg35171 date=1533240290]
I think both of you are in the wrong here and dogtag and I tried to handle it it escalated very quickly.

Explained the situation to you, but fully understood the reason I was muted. Though when I was just asking who released my skype. According to everyone prior it was Masterovie who gave out my skype name so I just wanted to know. Planned on dropping it once we finished as yeah no point arguing over spilled milk.
[/quote] and yea Girls and I were talking about Mit and I brought up his old name which he still uses for Skype and that’s probably how it got out and I apologized.
[/quote]
Why are you bringing up stuff in the past that's already been dealt with? u try to wiggle ur way out of something by  making it a whole new conversation

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(Aug 2nd, 2018, 01:24 PM)Hypogre link Wrote:[quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=5806.msg35177#msg35177 date=1533241223]
[quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=5806.msg35176#msg35176 date=1533240900]
[quote author=littlelea link=topic=5806.msg35171#msg35171 date=1533240290]
I think both of you are in the wrong here and dogtag and I tried to handle it it escalated very quickly.

Explained the situation to you, but fully understood the reason I was muted. Though when I was just asking who released my skype. According to everyone prior it was Masterovie who gave out my skype name so I just wanted to know. Planned on dropping it once we finished as yeah no point arguing over spilled milk.
[/quote] and yea Girls and I were talking about Mit and I brought up his old name which he still uses for Skype and that’s probably how it got out and I apologized.
[/quote]
Why are you bringing up stuff in the past that's already been dealt with? u try to wiggle ur way out of something by  making it a whole new conversation
[/quote] you don’t know what you’re talking about, it happened yesterday, we were talking and someone obviously added Mit to Skype from what I said not knowing that was his actuall Skype name.  So no, it hasn’t already been dealt with until now. 

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Ok for one you guys should not be arguing in chat you can do it over /msg. Other wise it just spams the chat.  MasterOvie you know you should not be arguing in chat this is not the time of day to be doing it.  Yes Mit was being  overly argumentative but we all know he is getting drunk/drunk. And i am sure if he takes it to far he will be back tomorrow. And he took all the mutes he got.

As for mutes and the people that ended up unmuteing themselves.. You can't just Unmute yourself because you didn't think you did anything wrong or didn't think the mute was warrnted. That is not why you have that command. If you have a problem with a mute there are  Forums here for a reason.

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
(Aug 2nd, 2018, 01:43 PM)Maelonic link Wrote:Ok for one you guys should not be arguing in chat you can do it over /msg. Other wise it just spams the chat.  MasterOvie you know you should not be arguing in chat this is not the time of day to be doing it.  Yes Mit was being  overly argumentative but we all know he is getting drunk/drunk. And i am sure if he takes it to far he will be back tomorrow. And he took all the mutes he got.

As for mutes and the people that ended up unmuteing themselves.. You can't just Unmute yourself because you didn't think you did anything wrong or didn't think the mute was warrnted. That is not why you have that command. If you have a problem with a mute there are  Forums here for a reason.
okay I understand and I accept what you say, but arguments are bound to happpen, it’s part of life, and you don’t need to post on the forums every time you have an argument.  Yes Mit and I should’ve moved it to /msg I agree.  As for Mit and I being muted, before the mute after the original argument I left for 10 minutes so I can calm down and do can Mit.  I join back everything is fine and Mit says something along the lines of, Ovie I heard you gave out my Skype.  We were just talking no anger or anything, and Dogtag muted us both.  Dogtag gave us a warning for the first one and that’s when I left.  So I joined back and all that happened but we both got muted for a totally different conversation that wasn’t even bad so yes I unmuted myself.  I apoligize for arguing in chat.  As for staff arguing in chat I do remember when LiteViperMC “scammed” someone and a lot of staff and players were arguing for that as well.  I feel like we should have arguments every once in a while, but when they get to hyped they should take it /msg. 

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
How I would have paid to see this

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Aug 2nd, 2018, 01:43 PM)Maelonic link Wrote:Ok for one you guys should not be arguing in chat you can do it over /msg. Other wise it just spams the chat.  MasterOvie you know you should not be arguing in chat this is not the time of day to be doing it.  Yes Mit was being  overly argumentative but we all know he is getting drunk/drunk. And i am sure if he takes it to far he will be back tomorrow. And he took all the mutes he got.

I think there is a need of rules that staff have to follow if another staff member "punishes" them in the rule book for future reference so this type of thing doesn't have to pop up time and time again.  I know of the mute rule for guards, but it seems like Ovie gets a pass for this one. 
It doesn't matter if you think it was a justified mute, you can't just unmute yourself

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Staff have no business policing other staff. If a staff member does something that warrants a mute it generally means a demote. If you have an issue with staff take it up with me/forums.

As for this stop bitching at each other and Mitsuo did deserve a temp ban for going off the rails.

signature

???
(Aug 2nd, 2018, 04:48 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Mitsuo did deserve a temp ban for going off the rails.

Completely agree with this.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.