notRT1cTV's Ban Appeal
IGN: notRT1cTV (my alt account)
Who banned you? Dogtag93
When were you banned? (Time/Date) August 1, 2018, 3:42 pm
Why were you banned? Use of client
Are you at fault? Yes
What was your rank on MCP? Free
Why should we unban you? I feel I should be unbanned because I really did love to play on the server, but what I loved more than
playing on the server, was talking to the community and playing with other people. And I will admit I had a "client" installed, on
MCP I never used it, and the reason I never used it was because I would hate to get banned, the reason "Kill Aura" was toggled on
was because I hit the F6 key which turns Kill Aura on, when I meant to hit F5 to toggle my different perspectives. After I realized
Kill Aura was on I immediately turned it off, I do claim 100% responsibility for even having a client installed and I understand why
I was banned.
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? I do not think I was fined, if I was fined then I believe I do deserve
to have to pay out the fine, as I am 100% in fault and deserve what came to me.
Additional info:I feel that if I am unbanned, all of my accounts (RT1cTV, notRT1cTV, and abrhamms), should be completely wiped, of
money, plots, armor, weapons, and anything else I had forcing me to have to be C rank, and in return have to work my way back up
from the bottom. I also feel I should lose "C - Guard", as I am obviously not fit for a staff role.

signature

"We will always remember RT for being a beast Lili."
--Killer Mittstarr

[Image: wavkJtH.png]
+1 Everyone deserves a second chance

<3 Rt

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Aug 1st, 2018, 09:24 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:+1 Everyone deserves a second chance

<3 Rt

<3 , message me if you want your lili

signature

--Killer Mittstarr

(Aug 1st, 2018, 09:24 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:+1 Everyone deserves a second chance

<3 Rt

Don't trust this man right now, he's been hitting the sauce  snoopdawg kapacheeno facepalming FeelsBadMan.jpeg

If you had a Client, you should not be using the excuse of "I accidentally activated it". If you didn't want to use it, I'm not exactly sure why you had it installed. There's even a whole website dedicated to the client, and it's got a pretty extensive list of features... None the less, I do believe that you're worthy of a second chance <3 Just remember, that's only my opinion, and Silas may not think the same thing...

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
RT1cTV was an amazing person not only to me and others but to the community. I am going to +1  him because Me and others believe in  second chances. RT1cTV did set a bad example of him self and he is probably embarrassed. RT1cTV was a good friend to new players and old. I think with a reset of player profile and close watch over him he deserves a second chance. +1
(Aug 1st, 2018, 09:22 PM)RT1cTV link Wrote:IGN: notRT1cTV (my alt account)
Who banned you? Dogtag93
Are you at fault? Yes
Why should we unban you? I feel I should be unbanned because I really did love to play on the server, but what I loved more than
playing on the server, was talking to the community and playing with other people. And I will admit I had a "client" installed, on
MCP I never used it, and the reason I never used it was because I would hate to get banned, the reason "Kill Aura" was toggled on
was because I hit the F6 key which turns Kill Aura on, when I meant to hit F5 to toggle my different perspectives. After I realized
Kill Aura was on I immediately turned it off, I do claim 100% responsibility for even having a client installed and I understand why
I was banned.
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? I do not think I was fined, if I was fined then I believe I do deserve
Additional info:I feel that if I am unbanned, all of my accounts (RT1cTV, notRT1cTV, and abrhamms), should be completely wiped, of
money, plots, armor, weapons, and anything else I had forcing me to have to be C rank, and in return have to work my way back up
from the bottom. I also feel I should lose "C - Guard", as I am obviously not fit for a staff role.

I just want to let you know that I'm not normally recording the game while I play. The only reason I was able to get you on recording was because I was told by multiple people that you were using kill aura and an auto clicker. I didn't hear the auto clicker but I was able to walk up on you and watch your head snap between me and Jereh.  For that fact, I don't believe it was a coincidence that I caught you using it. Even so, you joined the server knowing you had it installed. As a [Free] Staff member, you should have known the better. As for the rest of your appeal, you were not fined and it is not in my power to reset or wipe your accounts.

I'm not completely satisfied with your appeal but I will give you credit for admitting that you had a client installed. Talking with a couple of people and seeing the following comment on your appeal, there are people who value your presence here on MCP. Up until now, all my interactions with you have been positive. For these reasons, I will be reducing your permanent ban down to a two-week ban. After that time passes please come back and join our community again.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
(Aug 1st, 2018, 11:30 PM)DogTag93 link Wrote:[quote author=RT1cTV link=topic=5804.msg35157#msg35157 date=1533183760]
IGN: notRT1cTV (my alt account)
Who banned you? Dogtag93
Are you at fault? Yes
I was banned.

I just want to let you know that I'm not normally recording the game while I play. The only reason I was able to get you on recording was because I was told by multiple people that you were using kill aura and an auto clicker. I didn't hear the auto clicker but I was able to walk up on you and watch your head snap between me and Jereh.  For that fact, I don't believe it was a coincidence that I caught you using it. Even so, you joined the server knowing you had it installed. As a [Free] Staff member, you should have known the better. As for the rest of your appeal, you were not fined and it is not in my power to reset or wipe your accounts.

I'm not completely satisfied with your appeal but I will give you credit for admitting that you had a client installed. Talking with a couple of people and seeing the following comment on your appeal, there are people who value your presence here on MCP. Up until now, all my interactions with you have been positive. For these reasons, I will be reducing your permanent ban down to a two-week ban. After that time passes please come back and join our community again.
[/quote]

Yes sir, will do.
I’ll take to silas about resetting my account, as I feel it should be the proper punishment for what I did.

signature

--Killer Mittstarr

thought it was funny because as soon as jereh said we had it recorded he left the Teamspeak and didn't come back xD

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League