Merch
Its long since been considered but if we invested in making merchandise with a few CDGS/MCP/Convicted logos on would anyone buy it?
We would do it with the lowest possible overhead as we wouldn't do it for profit as it would just be cool to have people wearing it.

We'd probably also do some giveaways for a first batch or something along those lines.

Feel free to suggest designs below.

signature

???
I like the idea, the simple one is CDGS in big font and Minecraft Community Prison in smaller font under CDGS.  Another idea is quotes.  For Lea it could be, “Ha I’m richer than you” for Silas it can be “You did not run from my ban hammer.” Just stuff like that.  I love the idea

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Ive already had my wallet poured into this server, Might as well flex irl?

signature

Just make a shirt that says

Crate Count:
Too Many!

Also 1000+ Donators should get one sent for the hell of it XD

signature

Might be best to start small.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
do a little promotion first 20 to buy it get a free *** crates or something to signify they bought it

signature

[Image: ackVMXt.png]
(Jul 31st, 2018, 11:00 AM)Squigga_ link Wrote:do a little promotion first 20 to buy it get a free *** crates or something to signify they bought it

Not a bad idea

signature

???
(Jul 31st, 2018, 04:33 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:[quote author=Squigga_ link=topic=5798.msg35110#msg35110 date=1533060059]
do a little promotion first 20 to buy it get a free *** crates or something to signify they bought it

Not a bad idea
[/quote]

ill be first to order one lol, that is if my card will arrive in the mail already smh

signature

[Image: ackVMXt.png]
nah mate I'm first... >.<
#futurepeople