Masterovie
My IGN - Gavinator27
Abuser - Masterovie
Abuser's rank - Senior-Guard
Abuser's action - muting without probable cause
Time and date - 10:30 PM, EDT/EST
Proof - https://imgur.com/a/E3yRbeq
Additional info - I am muted for mocking, as you can see in the screenshot. After, directly under I was muted, he says "oof", well knowing I cannot respond, laughing at his mute. He has done this multiple times before as well.
-1 He had probable cause you provoked him nope.jpeg feelsbanjo

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
From what I understand, Silas has already given Ovie the go-ahead to immediately mute people who mock him. Usually when they call him "Movie" Instead of "Ovie."

- Good Luck

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
oh boi,  facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
[Image: 6IWOqgb.png]

signature

If it was me and you repeatedly mocked me you'd be banned without question. That's the case with any staff member so nothing will be done.

signature

???
Dogtag, that is cropped evidence. Can't you get banned for that? And I realized, I did not even mock him. So his mute was invalid either way.
(Jul 8th, 2018, 07:29 AM)Gavinator27 link Wrote:Dogtag, that is cropped evidence. Can't you get banned for that? And I realized, I did not even mock him. So his mute was invalid either way.

No he can't take evidence is ban able or changing it into something it wasn't is ban able depending on how severe. Accept you where muted for valid ish reason. I wonder how it would be seem to Silas saying basically he is wrong and you are right.

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Jul 8th, 2018, 07:29 AM)Gavinator27 link Wrote:Dogtag, that is cropped evidence. Can't you get banned for that? And I realized, I did not even mock him. So his mute was invalid either way.

Majority of the cropping came from your original Image. Because only one quote came from me and it isn't my report I didn't think it was necessary. But if you want the original I will post it.

[Image: anUlV7X.jpg]

signature

Well he embedded a photo (which u should of done)and just made it easier for others to read that don't like links and look he even added the original.  Plus u calling ovie movie is a mocking he did warn u once as he did say "I will if u do it again" I don't see this being a bad thing and done really see anything from this

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]