Ryan10000
Your IGN: TySun
Abuser?s IGN: Ryan10000
Abuser?s rank: C-Guard
What the abuser was doing: Returning pvp items to players that died in combat against ryan (Thug and Minecrusher)
When this happened: (Include date and timezone)
Proof: (insert an image or video here)
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/USF4f0p"><a href="//imgur.com/USF4f0p"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Additional info: The guard was dropping pvp items to complaining players that died to ryan in combat. He returned gapps and armor, but I was only capable of screenshotting him giving the gapps back
Gapps arent contra.
Armor isnt contra.
Simple

signature

[Image: vGj99MJ.png]
[Image: NtbBLJ4.png]
[Image: R8tmoyx.png]
(Jul 2nd, 2018, 05:43 PM)IAmTheAppleKing link Wrote:Gapps arent contra.
Armor isnt contra.
Simple

Correct me if I'm wrong, but guards are supposed to dispose of all items except for a sword or bow etc which they can keep in their inventory. He did not do so and he gave gapples back, sadly no proof of armor, but point being he did not dispose and for all we know he could've been giving guard gapples out as well.

signature

"I'd love to go to Britain for a vacation, I really want to try a real croissant" - TySun
(Jul 2nd, 2018, 05:46 PM)TheRattleSnake link Wrote:[quote author=IAmTheAppleKing link=topic=5728.msg34538#msg34538 date=1530578629]
Gapps arent contra.
Armor isnt contra.
Simple

Correct me if I'm wrong, but guards are supposed to dispose of all items except for a sword or bow etc which they can keep in their inventory. He did not do so and he gave gapples back, sadly no proof of armor, but point being he did not dispose and for all we know he could've been giving guard gapples out as well.
[/quote]
^
Guards are allowed to keep 2 seized weapons on their person but must dispose of any other items like that immediately. This clearly states that guards must dispose of items such as armor, golden apples, etc. Ryan violated this rule but not disposing and by giving these items back

signature

"I'd love to go to Britain for a vacation, I really want to try a real croissant" - TySun
Meant by instead of but ^^.

signature

This report would be best with video as Minecrushers could’ve only asked for food or something not sure if Silas will do anything without video evidence

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Jul 2nd, 2018, 06:00 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote:This report would be best with video as Minecrushers could’ve only asked for food or something not sure if Silas will do anything without video evidence

Very true, I believe TySun has some chat evidence as well. TySun?

signature

Guards are allowed to keep 2 seized weapons on their person but must dispose of any other items like that immediately
"Other Items like that" (Contraband)

signature

[Image: vGj99MJ.png]
[Image: NtbBLJ4.png]